Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Baffled IShowSpeed reacts to Neymar's move to Saudi club Al Hilal: 'I'm gonna get a headache'

2023-08-17 14:49
IShowSpeed's live stream focused on Neymar Jr's surprising shift to Al-Hilal SFC, with Speed's candid disappointment evident
Baffled IShowSpeed reacts to Neymar's move to Saudi club Al Hilal: 'I'm gonna get a headache'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: IShowSpeed, the prominent YouTuber, made a much-anticipated return with a recent live stream that drew notice across social media. This was his first appearance since suffering from cluster headaches.

The centerpiece of his stream was Neymar Jr's shocking move to Al-Hilal SFC, which generated quite a stir.

IShowSpeed, commonly known as Speed, reacted to Al-Hilal's unveiling video introducing Neymar Jr during the live stream. Speed was clearly disappointed by the Brazilian's decision to join the Riyadh-based club, a view he did not hesitate to voice.

IShowSpeed reacts to Neymar's move to Saudi club Al Hilal

Speed's genuine surprise was palpable as the announcement video played. Taking in the shocking news, he exclaimed, "It's real," visibly demonstrating his incredulity.

The YouTuber was shocked to learn that Neymar Jr had left Paris Saint-Germain to join Al Hilal SFC. Speed maintained his unique flair even when Neymar Jr made a cameo in the video.

Shouting "What the f**k! What about the Rainbow Flag?" he also mocked the absence of Neymar's famous rainbow flick in the video—a maneuver that fans are accustomed to seeing. However, his admirers noticed that there was more to Speed's reaction than met the eye. He was indirectly addressing the cultural context behind the scenes.

Speed wanted to grind the gears of Saudi supporters who would distance themselves from the gesture owing to its link with LGBTQ causes by emphasizing the absence of the rainbow flick and his snarky remarks.

This brief but powerful reaction resonated across social media channels. Fans welcomed Speed's homecoming with open arms, especially given his recent bout with cluster headaches while in Japan.

Is IShowSpeed a fan of Neymar Jr?

Those who are familiar with IShowSpeed are aware of his passion for football. Notably, his idol, Cristiano Ronaldo, is signed to the Saudi club Al Nassr. In the upcoming Saudi Pro League season, Neymar will face the Portuguese great as well as Karim Benzema.

IShowSpeed went on to say regarding the Brazilian move, "Bro, say Wallah. Bro, what is this? Chat, what is this? Where is Al Hilal even at? That's not even in Ronaldo league. Where the f**k is Al Hilal at?"

When he realized he'd be playing in the same league as Ronaldo, he remarked, "He's in Ronaldo league. What the f**k."

He further added, "What the f**k! What! He's actually in Al Hilal! I thought you were trolling. Bro, what! Neymar vs Ronaldo. Now it's hard, cause you feel me, I'm a Neymar fan but I'm a Ronaldo more fan. Neymar why you didn't join Al Nassr. What the f**k is (going on). Nah bro, I'm gonna get a headache if I keep thinking about it."

YouTuber Speed met Neymar Jr in Japan during a pre-season friendly match between Al-Nassr and PSG.

They collaborated on a TikTok dance routine, which gained traction on Twitter. Despite a lackluster draw, the unexpected encounter was a thrilling moment for Speed.

@ishowspeed #ishowspeed ♬ original sound - e ☆

Tags news