Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONY Reboot': What is Brynn Whitfield's net worth? Bravo star relied on Lisa Vanderpump when she first came to LA with 'no money'

2023-07-17 04:49
Brynn, who is now a successful marketing and communications executive, lives a glamorous, jet-set lifestyle. Find out her net worth and more
'RHONY Reboot': What is Brynn Whitfield's net worth? Bravo star relied on Lisa Vanderpump when she first came to LA with 'no money'

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK CITY: 'The Real Housewives of New York', a well-liked reality series on Bravo, is returning with a brand-new season and a fresh cast. Brynn Whitfield was named one of the new Housewives following a Season 13 cast shakeup that resulted in the firing of all the OG cast members. Whitfield, like the other new Housewives, has a lot going for her career-wise, and now fans are curious about her net worth.

Fans of 'RHONY' will meet six new housewives, including Brynn, on July 16, 2023. She is a successful marketing and communications executive who lives a glamorous, jet-set lifestyle. Brynn enjoys fashion, as seen by her exquisite 'Outfit of the Day' photos, in addition to her actual work and side hustle as a trophy wife in the making. Keep reading to find out her net worth and more.

What is Brynn Whitfield's net worth?

'RHONY' is one of the franchise's most viewed shows and a new season with new content is highly anticipated. The anticipation is considerably stronger this time around, due to the revelation that the reality show's forthcoming Season 14 will include a completely new cast. Given that the Real Housewives brand is centered in New York City, Bravo will never be able to cast a member whose net worth is insignificant. Despite the fact that they are all fresh faces, the series has a lot of potential.

Brynn works as a marketing and public relations consultant. According to her LinkedIn, she has also worked as a PR Lead at Assembly since 2020. Brynn uploaded a photo of her 200-Hour Yoga Training Diploma certificate on Instagram on June 14, 2019, after completing 200 hours of study in the theory and practice of asna, yoga philosophy, anatomy, and the fundamentals of teaching yoga given by YogaWorks. Brynn began serving as an Advisory Board Member at SACRED Yoga after receiving her 200-Hour Yoga Training Diploma degree. Furthermore, Brynn has also been an Advisory Board Member for TongueTry since July 2018.

Regarding Brynn's schooling, she completed her undergraduate studies at Purdue University from 2004 to 2008. Her bachelor's degree is in Communications-Public Relations and Advertising. Brynn also started her career at Purdue. It was a position as an Editorial Assistant in the Purdue University Press Office. According to her LinkedIn page, she also attended George Washington University in 2007.

'She gave me a place to stay'

Brynn was a part of the 'Real Housewives' universe long before she joined the new 'RHONY'! At the reality show's debut in New York City on July 12, the Bravo star told Access Hollywood that she's known Lisa Vanderpump for so long that the TV personality and restaurateur even helped her get on her feet when she initially arrived in Los Angeles.

“Her and Ken took care of me, like they fed me when I like had no money, like they were amazing,” Brynn recalled of Lisa and husband Ken Todd. "I was making no money and she gave me a place to stay, they basically like gave me a Range Rover and they’re like, ‘Honey, do you need anything?’ Literally, that was it. Like, insane. They kept me alive for my first two years in LA. Brynn also previews the upcoming season of the relaunched 'RHONY,' promising plenty of sex discussion and discussing being single and "flirty" on the show.

Season 14 of 'The Real Housewives of New York City' starts on Bravo on Sunday, July 16, 2023, at 9 PM, and will be available on Peacock the following day.