Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Anton Pacino? A look at Al Pacino's youngest child's life as 83-year-old is set to welcome his 4th child

2023-05-31 14:47
Anton James Pacino has a twin sister, Olivia Pacino, and a half-sister, Julie Marie Pacino. The trio is set to welcome their fourth sibling
Who is Anton Pacino? A look at Al Pacino's youngest child's life as 83-year-old is set to welcome his 4th child

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Al Pacino's partner Noor Alfallah is eight months pregnant and due to give birth in one month, according to various sources. The 29-year-old has been connected to Al since April 2022.

Al is the father of three children—two with Beverly D'Angelo and one with Jan Tarrant—from two distinct women. On the other hand, Alfallah formerly dated musicians Mick Jagger and Nicolas Berggruen, a multibillionaire.

Who is Anton Pacino?

Anton James Pacino, the son of Al and D'Angelo, was born in Los Angeles on January 25, 2001. Anton has a twin sister, Olivia Pacino, and a half-sister, Julie Marie Pacino. Anton avoids the spotlight and doesn't seem to be active on social media. Pictures of him having ice cream, shopping in Los Angeles, and going to the doctor have hit the gossip columns over the years.

Al spoke to The Guardian in 2015 about how his children "changed his perspective." He said, "Before I had my three, I'd walk around in my own head, not noticing anything. Acting used to be everything; now, because of them, it's just a small part."

'My son painted this when he was 4'

He spoke to The New Yorker in 2014 about a piece of decor Anton had done as a child. He said, "My son painted this when he was 4. 'New York in the Fall," as reported by People. People are inquisitive about his personal life and work because of his quiet lifestyle and lack of social media activity. However, it turns out that James has been devoting his time to establishing himself in the video game industry. His mother stated in December 2022 that Anton is the proud proprietor of a video game business.

At the moment, Anton Pacino is 22. On January 29, 2023, he and his twin sister Olivia celebrated their birthdays. There isn't a functioning Instagram account for Anton. On the other hand, his sisters are frequent users of the social networking site.

Al Pacino and D'Angelo decided to split custody of their children

Instead of getting married, the partners, Al Pacino and D'Angelo, decided to split custody of their children. They adored becoming parents at first, but things started to go south later. Despite their best attempts to keep the marriage intact for the benefit of their children, they finally failed. They decided to leave their relationship in 2003, barely two years after the birth of their children, as reported by Briefly.

Tags news