Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc claims 'someone paid someone' to get his IG account banned as streamer urges Meta to restore it, fans say 'help juicer'

2023-10-11 18:17
xQc faced an unexpected ban on his Instagram account, causing a stir online
xQc claims 'someone paid someone' to get his IG account banned as streamer urges Meta to restore it, fans say 'help juicer'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Felix Lengyel, also known as xQc, is once again in the spotlight after making allegations about someone orchestrating the banning of his Instagram account. This follows his tweet urging Meta to reinstate his account.

For context, xQc, a popular Twitch and Kick streamer, faced an unexpected ban on his Instagram account, causing a stir online. Many speculated that his ex-girlfriend may have been involved in the incident.

Amidst the allegations, xQc provided additional insight into the situation in a recent livestream where he delved into the challenges he's facing with his Instagram account.

There are lingering suspicions that his former girlfriend could be implicated, leading to a call for support from xQc's fan community.

They affectionately refer to the streamer as 'juicer' and are rallying to aid him in the midst of these challenges.

xQc praises 'hacker' for replying faster than 'Meta'

In a recent livestream, xQc asserted that there might have been a financial incentive behind someone trying to get him banned from the platform.

He stated, "Someone paid someone to get me banned, and it's confirmed by someone, I might say, oh but I actually know it's crazy though."

Moreover, xQc noted that a hacker offered him faster assistance than Meta did, and he expresses confidence that they will be supportive in resolving the situation.

xQc claimed, “Some f**king hacker dude got me a faster reply than any staff at f**king Meta and Insta but they actually help me out today."

xQc concluded by saying, “thank you for that. I hope you. But yes, somebody was able to give me a message internally that how I got banned, It was, it was fraud and spam and they gave me bender which didn't happen. It's just that, that, that's what the, the memo is on the account.”

xQc seeks help from ‘Meta’ to get his IG account back

Recently xQc took to Twitter to share a tweet where he expressed concern that several days had passed since the ban, yet the issue remained unresolved.

He shared his account name and emphasized that his Instagram content was simply mundane and lighthearted, with no questionable or controversial material.

To illustrate, he included a photo with his cat as a representative sample of his posts, concluding with a plea for assistance.

In the tweet, xQc claimed, “HELLO @instagram OR @Meta OR WHOEVER CAN HELP. My instagram got banned out of nowhere, the email says it’s a guideline strike and will be resolved in a day. It’s been many 🥺"

He further added, "My account is xqcow1 and I post only boring and cringe stuff like this photo attached here. Help please🙏

Internet joins hands with xQc in unbanning his IG account

After perusing xQc's tweeted message, numerous fans swarmed the comment section, expressing their suggestions and viewpoints.

One fan said, "Try logging in on your PC, it’s going to give you a url to copy and paste so you can further appeal @xQc."

Another fan wrote, "Man I'm truly praying for you, life is cruel out in this evil world."

A third fan commented, "Help our Juicer."

Whike another said, "No one is safe from Meta's terrible support system (or lack there of)."

Tags news