Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Heidi Klum steals Halloween spotlight with elaborate peacock costume and Cirque du Soleil acrobats

2023-11-01 21:18
Heidi Klum graced the red carpet at her Halloween party in New York City in an elaborate peacock ensemble, accompanied by a 10-person entourage
Heidi Klum steals Halloween spotlight with elaborate peacock costume and Cirque du Soleil acrobats

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Heidi Klum wowed everyone once again with her spectacular 2023 Halloween costume, unveiled at her annual party.

The supermodel and television host, renowned for her creative Halloween ensembles over the years, has taken on roles ranging from 'Shrek's Princess Fiona to a giant earthworm.

Klum had tantalized her audience by suggesting that her 2023 costume would be one of her most extraordinary yet, and she certainly did not disappoint.

The extravagant peacock costume

For her grand reveal, she stepped onto the red carpet at her Halloween party, held at Marquee in New York City, adorned in an elaborate peacock outfit, accompanied by a 10-person entourage.

The costume was nothing short of breathtaking, featuring an intricate headpiece adorned with blue gems and peacock feathers, and even a beak.

Klum's husband, Tom Kaulitz, joined in on the fun by dressing as a massive white egg, adding to the whimsical spectacle.

Cirque du Soleil acrobatics

Heidi Klum didn't stop at just the costume. She enlisted the help of professionals from Cirque du Soleil to create a mesmerizing acrobatic performance, making her costume reveal truly exceptional.

During the photocall, Klum's acrobatic team member even assisted in fanning the peacock's feathers, adding an elegant touch to the display.

Intricate details

Klum's costume featured a royal blue velvet bodysuit with a fur ruffle running down the front.

“I feel very naked right now,” she told Page Six on the carpet. “I need all my friends around me. I thought it would be fun to do a costume with a bunch of people…where we all make amazing formations.”

As the night progressed, Klum transformed into a more dance-floor-friendly version of her costume, swapping the velvet for a sequined bodysuit adorned with fringe on the arms and legs.

This transformation also included a giant royal green headpiece with oversized feathers.

A star-studded Halloween bash

Heidi Klum's Halloween party was a star-studded affair, with guests such as HER, Rachel Zegler, Camila Cabello, and Questlove attending the event.

Hints and preparation

In the lead-up to her annual Halloween bash, Klum shared hints about her costume. Speaking to Entertainment Tonight last month, Heidi revealed she took a five-hour flight to a secret location to oversee the preparations for her grand entrance.

Klum also posted a nude photo on Instagram, stating, "The calm before the storm. 3 days to #heidihalloween2023. My motto this Halloween, GO BIG OR GO HOME."

Queen of Halloween

Heidi Klum's Halloween costumes have become legendary, and she continues to amaze with each passing year.

Her dedication to delivering extraordinary and unforgettable costumes has solidified her status as the Queen of Halloween.

Her latest peacock ensemble, complete with Cirque du Soleil acrobatics, was undoubtedly a feather-ruffling success.

Fans praise Heidi Klum's Halloween costume

Fans are all praise for Heidi Klum's incredible Halloween costume.

One wrote, "God, your costumes are always fantastic."

Another wrote, "I look forward to your costume every year! You slayed once again!"

Someone else said, "Wow! Your costumes are always so fun and unique! You keep raising the bar! Happy Halloween, Heidi!."

"Wow Heidi! You look magnificent!," a comment read.

"Heidi Klum listennn… you absolutely, did the damn thing luv!" said another.

Tags news