Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What was Lil Tay's last social media post? Internet star considered XXXTentacion a 'father figure'

2023-08-10 19:30
Lil Tay’s apparent death news was shared via social media on August 9
What was Lil Tay's last social media post? Internet star considered XXXTentacion a 'father figure'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Controversial social media star Lil Tay has reportedly died, leaving her followers in distress along with several unanswered questions. Her apparent death news was shared via social media on August 9 but without her family or representatives’ signature.

The disturbing post stated, “It is with a heavy heart that we share the devastating news of our beloved Claire’s sudden and tragic passing. We have no words to express the unbearable loss and indescribable pain.”

‘The circumstances of Clair and her brother’s passing are still under investigation’

More shockingly, the social media share added that Tay’s brother has also died as it mentioned, “During this time of immense sorrow, we kindly ask for privacy as we grieve this overwhelming loss, as the circumstances of Clair and her brother’s passing are still under investigation.”

“Claire will forever remain in our hearts, her absence leaving an irreplaceable void that will be felt by all who knew and loved her,” the statement added.

What was Lil Tay's last social media post?

Tay was not active on Instagram for the past few years. Before her death announcement, she posted for the final time in June 2018 in which she mourned the late rapper XXXTentacion, who was killed on June 18, 2018, in Deerfield Beach, Florida.

The teenager had written, “X you truly changed me ❤️ you were there for me when everyone wanted me to fail, you were there to give me advice, you were there.”

‘This isn’t good Bye’

She continued at the time, “As a father figure, when I don’t have one, you were here, FaceTiming me and calling me for hours when I’m down, 3 hours ago you announced the Charity event we were going to throw, we had everything set up.”

“I can’t believe this, the evil in the world, This isn’t good Bye I Love you, Bro,” Tay added.

Why is Lil Tay's death mysterious?

None of her family members have yet confirmed that Tay has actually died. Even her father Chris Hope reportedly said, “I’m not able to give you any comment right now. I’m sorry — I can’t.”

“Sorry, I can’t really comment or give you any help — I’m just going to let you go,” he added.

Also, the Vancouver Police Department has nothing to comment either on Tay or on the alleged death of her brother. A spokesperson shared, “We haven’t gotten any reports of either death here. As of now, we are not aware and are not investigating.”

Tags news