Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice's husband Luis Ruelas wins legal battle, 'obsessed' ex-fiancee Vanessa Reiser denied restraining order

2023-10-29 09:50
Teresa Giudice's husband Luis Ruelas dated Vanessa Reiser from 2018-2020
'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice's husband Luis Ruelas wins legal battle, 'obsessed' ex-fiancee Vanessa Reiser denied restraining order

MONTVILLE, NEW JERSEY: Luis Ruelas has won a legal case against ex-fiance Vanessa Reiser. The New Jersey court ruled in favor of 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star after ex accused him of 'stalking.'

Vanessa asked the court for a permanent restraining order against Ruelas. Refusing the same, Page Six reports that the court found out that the ex-fiancee was "obsessed" with the 'RHONJ' star, "continuously bothering him and his family."

Moreover, filing a restraining order was claimed to be "akin to a public stunt.'

Ruelas' attorney Marco Laracca said about the hearing, "Louie was completely vindicated today and looks forward to putting this all behind him." The representative further added, "We thank the court for its lengthy, well-reasoned and factually-supported opinion."

Luis Ruelas' ex-fiancee Vanessa Reiser accepted being 'obsessed' with 'RHONJ' star

Vanessa's attorney Douglas Anton claimed that his client felt "relieved" after the court's hearing. He added that their main goal was Vanessa's protection by bringing out Ruelas' truth and his "offensive conduct."

"Indeed, for her protection, we were ‘obsessed’ with proving Luis did this invasive thing so that he never does it again," added the attorney. He claimed that his client now feels "vindicated and protected" by knowing that people know Ruelas' truth.

Did 'RHONJ' star Luis Ruelas spy on ex-fiance Vanessa Reiser?

Ruelas is accused of hiring a private investigator and collecting Vanessa's information. According to the reports a former NYPD detective said, "As far as whether he hired us for potential private investigations, that’s confidentiality."

Vanessa's attorney also accused Ruelas of "limiting" the facts and "gagging" witnesses. Douglas slammed Ruelas saying, "Vanessa simply wants the whole truth to come out so that Luis stops."

Luis Ruelas 'punished' ex-fiance Vanessa Reiser if she couldn't satisfy him

Distractify reports Ruelas to have a "playboy" personality in the past. Vanessa filed a lawsuit against him claiming that he was too "demanding" when it came to satisfying sexual wants.

She also claimed in her lawsuit that she was s"punished" when she couldn't satisfy his wants.

"He demanded that I be available for sex whenever he wanted. If I objected to his demands, Luis Ruelas would punish me. He would be nasty, withdraw from me, and blame me for what happened," said Vanessa in her lawsuit.

Ruelas and Vanessa dated each other between 2018 and 2020 before Ruelas got married to Teresa Giudice. 'RHONJ' star and Ruelas got married in August 2022.

Tags news