Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Hottest woman' Paige Spiranac stuns fan with bikini photo on beach, teams up with sister to release children's book 'Hattie Goes Golfing'

2023-08-31 22:25
Paige and Lexie's collaborative effort highlights their commitment to fostering a love for golf and their dedication to sharing their passion
'Hottest woman' Paige Spiranac stuns fan with bikini photo on beach, teams up with sister to release children's book 'Hattie Goes Golfing'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac breaks the Internet again - this time in a stunning bikini.

With a staggering 3.8 million Instagram followers and 1.5 million TikTok fans, Paige Spiranac has created her own virtual golf course on social media. However, it's not just her golf skills that have captured everyone's attention this time; it's her recent appearance in a sizzling bikini that has everyone talking.

Paige Spiranac stuns in criss-cross patterned bikini

Sporting a skimpy grey-white bikini adorned with an eye-catching criss-cross pattern, Paige once again demonstrated her ability to captivate audiences with her style.

Paige has created her own digital golfing empire. Yet, this time, it was her fashion statement that stole the spotlight, proving that she can effortlessly excel not only on the golf course but also as a fashion trendsetter.

One user wrote, "Quite possibly the hottest woman on the planet", while the other user wrote, "Absolutely Gorgeous."

Another user wrote, "Delightful!!"

Paige Spiranac and Sister Lexie Mitchell tee off with new children's golf book

Golf sensation Paige Spiranac, along with her sister Lexie Mitchell, has embarked on a new venture to introduce the joys of golf to young readers. The dynamic duo has penned their first children's book titled 'Hattie Goes Golfing,' designed to inspire youngsters to take up the sport.

This exciting literary venture is currently available for pre-sales on the Back Nine Press website, offering eager readers the chance to secure their copy in advance. For fans and enthusiasts, Paige is also offering a limited number of signed copies for those who make a pre-sale purchase.

The synopsis of the book reads, "Hattie the Gopher wishes she could golf. She loves watching golfers at the golf course she lives near, but all the other animals that golf are large and know what they are doing.

"Some animals say she’s too small, and that gophers aren't welcome. But that won’t stop Hattie. She is determined and won’t listen to the haters. One way or another, she is going to find her place on the golf course."

Spiranac said, "I have some really big exciting news, and I've been dying to share it with you guys for a very long time and I finally can now.

"My sister and I wrote a children's book, I'm sure you're like 'Huh, what, why?!' and it's something that we've wanted to do for a very long time.

"As you guys know I've talked about this... I've not always felt accepted in the golf community and the golf industry, and so we wanted to share that story and I owe everything that I've ever done to golf and so this is my way to give back, and so I think that it's for everyone, you're going to enjoy it, but especially for your kids.

"Three to nine is the target age we are going for, but again, it's for everyone. We're doing pre-sales right now. It will mean so much to me, so please, go buy..."

Tags news