Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Old clip of Taylor Swift's new BF Travis Kelce revealing when he expects a woman to sleep with him goes viral

2023-09-26 14:50
Travis Kelce once revealed his dating dealbreakers on the ‘Watch What Happens Live!’ show
Old clip of Taylor Swift's new BF Travis Kelce revealing when he expects a woman to sleep with him goes viral

KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI: Travis Kelce once revealed his dating “dealbreakers” in a resurfaced video of the NFL star on the ‘Watch What Happens Live!’ show from 2016.

As Kelce, 33, is wooing Taylor Swift, also 33, Swifties are leaving no stone unturned to gather more information about the Kansas City Chiefs tight ender.

Travis Kelce said ‘the third date, that's the breaker right there’

The two-time Super Bowl winner revealed his extremely vivid dating dealbreakers to Andy Cohen during his appearance on ‘Watch What Happens Live!’ in 2016.

Kelce was promoting his dating show ‘Catching Kelce’ then and had dated 50 women from 50 states for the show.

In the episode, the ‘Real Housewives of New York City’ alum Ramona Singer asked the Chiefs star, “Is it a dealbreaker if a girl doesn't like to give oral sex?” to which Kelce responded, “Ahh! Sounds like a dealbreaker to me.”

When the audience responded by laughing, Singer showed her agreement by giving him a high-five.

Kelce also revealed his preference for having sex after three dates, saying he would prefer if the woman would sleep with him after the third date.

Kelce said, “The third date, that's the breaker right there... I don’t want to say it’s a dealbreaker, but it … puts some questions in there. Very classy gentleman. Those first two dates are top of the line dates.”

However, he shared he has no problem if the girl has “fake boobs,” as he responded to Singer’s query by saying, “I don't think so, as long as she's comfortable and very confident in what she looks like.”

While talking about a girl obsessed with taking selfies, Kelce revealed that for him “that's definitely a deal-breaker,” saying, “You can't be just snapping all all days.”

Travis Kelce fans and Swifties react to his dating dealbreakers

One fan commented on the viral video, "Let's be for real he could get it straight after introducing himself at the start of the date before even saying his name or someone knowing who he is, probably even on his worst date. He is dangerous. . He's got soul and he's superbaddd!!!"

Someone else summed it up, "I think Mr Kelce would probably get it from the ladies from just saying hi to them, lol."

Another fan, however, reacted with surprise as they exclaimed, "Third date? R u kidding me? U don't even know her last name on the third date."

"Hey ladies, turn on your GAYDAR! YUP, he's a catcher. This guy will want you to lend him your lipstick and dress and for you to use a strap-on on him," commented another fan.

As the rumor of Travis Kelce dating Taylor Swift circulated, one fan quipped, "I doubt he's having any deal breaking prob with that one."

‘Travis bought out the restaurant for his family and team’

On Thursday, September 21, while discussing his dating scenario with the Grammy-winning singer, Kelce said during his appearance on ‘The Pat McAfee Show’ on Thursday, "I threw the ball in her court and, you know, I told her, 'I've seen you rock the stage at Arrowhead.’”

He added as if directly addressing Swift, "'You might have to come see me rock the stage at Arrowhead and see which one's a little more lit,'” before telling McAfee, "So we'll see what happens in the near future."

Swift too accepted the request by being present for the Kansas City Chiefs’ Sunday’s game against Chicago Bears.

Swift cheered from the VIP suite while being accompanied by the NFL star’s mother Donna Kelce. The rumored couple later partied till 2 am at Prime Social Rooftop Restaurant in Kansas City, per Daily Mail.

Per a source who told Entertainment Tonight, “Travis bought out the restaurant for his family and team. Taylor arrived, wearing a denim dress, and was seen snacking, having some cocktails and dancing alongside Travis.”

They continued, “The two were very affectionate with one another but kept things fun and lighthearted. Travis’ teammates also showed up to the after-party, as well as his mom, Donna Kelce. The party lasted until 2 am.”

Tags news