Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Amouranth collabs with beer company to create new flavor using her 'vaginal yeast', Internet calls it 'gross'

2023-10-28 13:22
Amouranth said, 'I’m actually working with a beverage company, it’s not my own, I’m still doing that project, there’s a beer company, they’re European'
Amouranth collabs with beer company to create new flavor using her 'vaginal yeast', Internet calls it 'gross'

HOUSTON, TEXAS: Kaitlyn 'Amouranth' Siragusa, widely known for her presence on Kick, is no stranger to unconventional ideas. After previously offering her fans the chance to purchase her farts in jars or her bathwater, she has now ventured into a rather unique collaboration with a beer company.

The surprising partnership came about as The Order of Yoni, a Polish brewery specializing in beers featuring lactobacillus from various sources, approached Amouranth for a collaboration.

The brewery has an entire line of beers under its "Woman's Essence" range, which incorporate lactobacillus collected from different people.

Amouranth to make a beer using her 'vaginal yeast' as one of its key ingredients

In an interview with Dexerto, Amouranth disclosed that she is working alongside a European beverage company to create a beer that uses her 'vaginal yeast' as a prominent ingredient.

“I’m actually working with a beverage company. It’s not my own. I’m still doing that project. There’s a beer company. They’re European. They want me to send in my vaginal yeast,” the streamer revealed.

“Like basically like pap smear myself. They want to make beer using my vaginal yeast… like the same profile, I guess.”

The Order of Yoni's website provides further insight into the brewing process. According to their description, a gynecologist collects samples from the individuals involved in the beer production.

These samples are then taken to a laboratory, where the bacteria is purified, isolated, and amplified. The resulting bacteria are used to create pure lactic acid, which imparts a "sour aftertaste" to their unique "Yoni beer."

Each bottle of the peculiar beer is priced at approximately 25 zloty, equivalent to around £5 or $5.99.

Amouranth's collaboration with this Polish brewery is bound to raise eyebrows and spark curiosity among her fans and the beer-drinking community, offering yet another unconventional experience from the popular content creator.

Amouranth's unconventional beer collaboration sparks diverse reactions

News of Kaitlyn 'Amouranth' Siragusa's collaboration with a Polish brewery for a unique beer flavor has elicited a wide array of reactions from the internet community. Some individuals have expressed shock and disapproval, while others have taken a more balanced perspective on the matter.

One user on the internet wrote, "Wow, that's disgusting," reflecting a strong sense of disapproval regarding the collaboration. Meanwhile, another individual commented, "Someone really needs to bring back shame into the world, make a new 2.0 version or something."

Some users took a more rational stance, with one stating, "This is gross, but please with the overreacting. People have always done gross stuff throughout history."

One user mentioned, "According to their website, they isolate out the lactic acid bacteria and use that from the woman," shedding light on the specifics of the brewing process and suggesting that it might not be as unusual as it initially sounds.

Tags news