Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed flaunts iconic jersey as he cheers for Virat Kohli during India vs Pakistan match

2023-10-15 13:52
IShowSpeed was spotted at Narendra Modi Stadium to support his favorite cricketer Virat Kohli
IShowSpeed flaunts iconic jersey as he cheers for Virat Kohli during India vs Pakistan match

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Darren Jason Watkins Jr aka IShowSpeed recently spotted at Narendra Modi Stadium in India, to support his favorite cricketer, Virat Kohli, and the Indian cricket team in the ICC World Cup 2023.

In viral videos, IShowSpeed is featured at various locations in India, wearing a cricket jersey with Virat Kohli's name on it.

Speed, a well-known gaming streamer for 'FIFA', 'Fortnite', and 'Roblox', previously had the opportunity to meet Cristiano Ronaldo in Lisbon, Portugal, where he showcased his gaming content.

IShowSpeed is a huge fan of Indian cricketer Virat Kohli

IShowSpeed, an 18-year-old content creator, has been publicly expressing his growing admiration for Indian cricketer Virat Kohli during his live broadcasts.

He first hailed Kohli as the 'GOAT' (Greatest of All Time) in a comment on an Instagram post featuring Pakistani cricketer Azam Babar, indicating his strong fondness for the Indian team captain.

Speed said, "I want to see India beat Pakistan in the World Cup match tomorrow! I will be there at the stadium. I don't follow cricket back home, but I follow Kohli."

"I want to meet him, and I am also excited to meet the Tunak Tunak guy (Daler Mehndi), I am just very excited bruh," Speed revealed in an exclusive interview with Hindustan Times.

However, during the match, Speed's enthusiasm waned when Kohli was dismissed from the game. He appeared anxious and disheartened as his beloved cricketer left the field, even holding his head in disappointment.

Speed's reaction to Kohli's wicket was posted on X, "Speed’s reaction to Virat Kohli’s Wicket/Out in the India vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup Match."

IShowSpeed collaborated with Daler Mehndi

In his most recent YouTube video, Speed collaborated with Indian singer Daler Mehndi while on a visit to the artist's home.

To express his admiration and fondness for Daler Mehndi, Speed engaged in a collaboration centered around Mehndi's famous track 'Tunak Tunak Tun.'

The video that resulted from this collaboration is gaining growing popularity on various social media platforms. The streamer has consistently conveyed his deep appreciation for Mehndi and has been seen dancing to the beats of the renowned 1998 song in his live streams

Tags news