Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Lyndsay Lamb's husband Justin? 'Unsellable Houses' Season 4 star married her high school sweetheart

2023-09-11 06:50
'Unsellable Houses' Season 4 star Lyndsay Lamb's husband Justin has also appeared on the hit HGTV show
Who is Lyndsay Lamb's husband Justin? 'Unsellable Houses' Season 4 star married her high school sweetheart

PACIFIC NORTHWEST, NORTH AMERICA: Lyndsay Lamb is all set to return to 'Unsellable Houses' in Season 4. She will employ her expertise in home renovation, design, and staging. Meanwhile, Lyndsay's sister Leslie will help the clients with budget and negotiation as she fights against the slowing housing market to get top dollar for their client's homes across the Pacific Northwest.

Lyndsay helps clients sell homes they’ve deemed 'unsellable' on the latest HGTV show 'Unsellable Houses'. Outside of her hit series, Lyndsay is married to her husband, Justin Lamb. Justin is Lyndsay's high school sweetheart.

Who is Justin Lamb?

Justin, a Snohomish, Washington native, was born in 1980 to Kenneth J Lamb and Anna Lamb. He attended Bothell High School with Lyndsay. Justin has a sister, which brings his extended family to a total of four members. When it comes to his actual employment, Justin is a cancer researcher at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle. He is also a member of the Society of Stationary Engineers' Local 286 in New York City. Additionally, Justin also shares a similar hobby of selling and buying houses. Lyndsay often shares photos and videos with Justin on social media. Justin can also occasionally be seen helping out on Lyndsay's job sites.

Lyndsay and Justin Lamb are high school lovers

Lyndsay and Justin met in high school. In 2009, Lyndsay started her company, Lamb & Co. Real Estate. She and Justin welcomed one son together, Miles. The couple's son was diagnosed with cancer, and she and her husband were dedicated to taking care of him. Lyndsay noted on her company's website, "My husband and son are my people." The renovation expert added, "When I’m not on the job, I love to be involved in my community and retreat to the beach with my husband Justin, son Miles and pup Remo. I don’t care what I am doing, working on, or enjoying at the time... it is pretty much a given I would rather be hanging out with them!" In addition to finding a passion for home renovation, Lyndsay and Justin found another hobby, buying and selling VW buses. Justin, along with Jacob, has been featured on multiple episodes of 'Unsellable Houses'. In September 2022, the couple celebrated a major milestone in their relationship. Lyndsay and Justin celebrated their 21st wedding anniversary together.