Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Amy Schumer trolls Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis for supporting Danny Masterson, but Internet isn't amused

2023-09-12 18:58
Amy Schumer was already in the docks for making fun of Nicole Kidman at the US Open
Amy Schumer trolls Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis for supporting Danny Masterson, but Internet isn't amused

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Actress and comedian Amy Schumer has called out Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis’s apology over Danny Masterson support letters, but the internet is not amused at her antics.

For the unversed, the ‘Trainwreck’ actress recently posted a photo of Nicole Kidman from the US Open on her Instagram implying she did not look like a human.

Schumer shared a photo of Kidman watching the tennis match from the stands of the US Open. The 42-year-old comedian shared the photo of a pink-dress-clad Kidman with a caption where she wrote, “This how human sit,” per Page Six.

However, following immense backlash where fans accused Schumer of “cyberbullying” Kidman, the ‘Snatched’ actress deleted the post.

Later, in another post, she took a subtle dig at Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis for the apology video the couple shared after Danny Masterson’s sentencing of 30 years to life in two counts of rape cases.

In the later post, Schumer wrote, “I want to apologize to all the people I hurt posting a photo of Nicole Kidman and alluding to her being an alien.”

She added in a jibe at the cast members of ‘That 70’s Show’, “I will be asking the cast of that 70s show to write letters advocating for my forgiveness.”

However, Schumer’s latest post did not elicit the reaction she probably wanted as fans started slamming her for the comment.

'Amy needs to take a break from social media'

A displeased fan remarked, "You know you’re down bad when Amy Schumer Of all people uses you to score points."

"Why is she doing “fun” in such a serious matter?" asked another angry social media user. To which, another replied, "Because she's not a good comedian so she relys on controversy."

Someone else said, "Amy is a comedian who can only take a joke when she's gonna use it in her stand up."

Another fan castigated, "It feels inappropriate to joke about that subject matter."

Someone else commented on her comic sense and said, "Amy needs to take a break from social media until she learns how to be funny."

"Is this really something to joke about? Or is okay because it’s her? Interesting," said another.

Nicole Kidman ‘is not fazed’

While Schumer took digs at the expressions of the ‘Moulin Rouge’ star, Kidman remains “unfazed” per Daily Mail.

A source close to the actress told the news publication that Kidman is not paying attention to the controversy and said, “It's kind of silly and she's not fazed.”

Kidman was seen enjoying the nail-biting match between Coco Gauff and World’s No 1 Aryna Sabalenka.

She later took to her Instagram to congratulate the 19-year-old American tennis sensation for the magnificent win.

Tags news epcelebs