Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Thats BS:' Priscilla Presley denies feud with granddaughter Riley Keough over Graceland estate control

2023-05-14 03:16
'My wish is to protect my three grandchildren and keep our family together,' Lisa Marie
'Thats BS:' Priscilla Presley denies feud with granddaughter Riley Keough over Graceland estate control

MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE: Priscilla Presley, the widow of rock 'n' roll legend Elvis Presley, has firmly denied rumors of a feud with her granddaughter Riley Keough over control of the Graceland estate. The estate was owned by Lisa Marie Presley, Priscilla and Elvis' only daughter, who died on January 12, at the age of 54.

In a rare public appearance, Priscilla spoke out against the rumors, stating that the reports were "BS." Priscilla said she had a good relationship with Riley.

READ MORE

Lisa Marie Presley's half-brother reveals Priscilla and Riley Keough have good relationship at the moment, says they even dined together

Priscilla Presley says trying to keep family together and ‘protect grandchildren’ after contesting late daughter Lisa Marie’s will

'That's not true, it's BS'

Fox News reported a man behind the camera asked Priscilla about any chance that she and Riley could come together "on things" to which she replied, "That's not true, it's BS." Priscilla shook his head to say no after the person continued to ask, "Don’t believe what we’re reading?" When asked if they are currently 'on good terms' and 'okay' with each other, Priscilla confirmed they are, saying, "Yes, we are... yep."

Speculations about the feud erupted following Priscilla's challenging the authenticity of the Will

Priscilla's denial follows weeks of speculation about a legal dispute between her and Riley over the Graceland estate. However, the 77-year-old made it clear that there was no truth to the rumors, and that she and Riley had a positive relationship. Priscilla had previously challenged the "authenticity and validity" of Lisa Marie's will. Lisa before her death in 2016 had made an amendment and removed Priscilla and a previous business manager as trustees and replaced them with the two oldest children, Riley Keough, and Benjamin Keough, who would take over the trust if she died. Benjamin died in 2020, leaving Riley as the sole trustee.

The first time Lisa's final wishes were revealed

Joel Weinshanker, a managing partner at Elvis Presley Enterprises of Graceland, shared the late singer's final wishes on, February 1, the day when Lisa Marie would have turned 55 as previously reported by MEAWW. Joel claimed that Lisa Marie was quite certain and quite direct about who she wanted to have the legacy left to. "That was always Riley and Ben. There was never a question in her mind that they would be the stewards, that they would look at it exactly the way she did. Obviously, when Ben passed, it really sat with Riley," he said on Elvis Radio.

On the same day, Lisa said, "My wish is to protect my three grandchildren and keep our family together,” She said. “From the first moment I held Lisa in my arms, I’ve protected, loved, and guided her, as I have my son. Our hearts are broken, and I am having to learn to live without my only daughter,”