Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Megan leave 'Too Hot to Handle' Season 5? Netflix's dating show star says she's always '2nd choice' after Alex's rejection

2023-07-14 19:51
Even after knowing that Alex has feelings for Elys Hutchinson, Megan was okay with giving Alex a chance
Will Megan leave 'Too Hot to Handle' Season 5? Netflix's dating show star says she's always '2nd choice' after Alex's rejection

PUNTA MITA, MEXICO: Megan Thompson has come off as a sweet, caring, and honest person on the show. But, is Netflix's 'Too Hot to Handle' really made for a person like that? It doesn't seem so. Megan, at first, had her eyes on Louis Russell, but seeing him confused over if he was attracted to her, she chose to give Alex Snell a chance in the show.

Even after knowing that Alex had feelings for Elys Hutchinson, Megan was okay with giving Alex a chance after confirming that he did indeed fancy her. The star confessed she even wanted to get married to Alex. But, did her dreams just get completely shattered?

Megan hears wedding bells when Alex says 'yes'

Megan noticed her partner Alex exchanging eye contact with Elys. But, ignoring everything, she tried testing her luck with Alex. She confessed, "I quite like Alex, but in the past when a guy has got me and another option, they usually go out for another option." Therefore, she just wanted to make sure whether Alex likes her. In order to confirm that she asked Alex, "Do you fancy me?" After hearing a yes from Alex's side, she jumps out of excitement and says in the confessional, "I'm so happy right now. Alex likes me." She then adds, "Maybe this could be the first 'Too Hot to Handle' wedding in the villa."

Megan sobs over subsequent rejection

Elys was given a chance to go on a date with Hunter LoNigro and Alex, but in the end, she chose to be with Alex. Because of this, Alex quickly ditched Megan as Elys did the same to Hunter. Seeing Alex choose Elys over her triggered Megan quite badly. She began crying as she confessed, "It's not because of him, it just happens every f**king time." She adds, "Same sh*t every time. It gets draining." Looking for the reason for rejection, Megan says, "You start to think if something's wrong with you."

Referring to her past, Megan adds, "Why can't I just be happy? Why can't I be somebody's first choice?" After being consoled by her fellow mates, Megan claims, "I know, but if people were just honest." Megan confessed that she felt heartbroken because she started to like Alex and his not liking her back made the situation "f**ked" and "not fair."

Megan reveals that the same scenario had happened to her before. She says, "This has happened to me so many times where it's been like, me and another girl, that I'm not gonna stand for it." Megan later confessed, "Don't wanna be in this house anymore." So will she be leaving 'Too Hot to Handle' Season 5? Let's wait for further episodes to release to know what happens next.

'Too Hot to Handle' Season 5 Episodes 5-7 will release on July 21, 2023, on Netflix.