Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross shares thoughts on xQc and Fran's cheating controversy: 'Who gives a f**k? He didn't love the girl'

2023-08-16 12:56
Adin Ross said, 'People have no right to talk or judge, bro, you don't know what the f**k he's thinking, I'm not defending cheating, by the way'
Adin Ross shares thoughts on xQc and Fran's cheating controversy: 'Who gives a f**k? He didn't love the girl'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, a controversial internet celebrity, has weighed in on the recent drama involving Twitch and Kick star Felix 'xQc,' also known as xQc and Fran.

For those who are unaware, xQc's ex-girlfriend, Fran, revealed on August 14, 2023, that their relationship had ended due to Felix's infidelity.

Later that day, the former Overwatch pro addressed the matter and confirmed the allegations of cheating.

He said, "I will confirm. I think, I think a lengthy segment needs to be done about this down the line, for like, a bunch of reasons. Right? And, as lengthy as it can be and as complicated as it can get."

Adin Ross addressed the controversy

Recently, during a live stream, fans asked Ross to comment on the controversy. In reaction, the 22-year-old stated that xQc should leave the "POGGERS community" and either go his own way or join the "W/L community."

He said, "Did he cheat? I mean, bro, I'm going to be honest. If he cheated, W in my opinion. I mean, I don't give a f**k. Call me a sc*mbag, call me a weirdo, I don't give a f**k, bro. I mean, s**t! Who gives a f**k? He didn't love the girl. Who gives a s**t, bro?"

xQc should distance himself from succubus

The streamer then went on to emphasize how xQc should distance himself from the succubus. He said, ''xQc needs to stop, get out of that community. Either go his own route or come to our community - W/L, because I haven't seen X that happy in a very long time."

He added, "Off-stream, he and I were really bonding and talking. He was in very high spirits and he just sounded great. He looked great. X had a great f**king time and I genuinely believe that he shouldn't be around a bunch of succubus who bring him down and make him feel like s**t."

Adin Ross clarified that he was not supporting infidelity after suggesting that the French-Canadian personality cheating on Fran was a "W" in his opinion:

He said, "People have no right to talk or judge, bro. You don't know what the f**k he's thinking. I'm not defending cheating, by the way. I'm just saying, like, it's his s**t! You don't know what he was thinking in the back of his head. You don't know what the f**k was going on. You know what I'm saying? Maybe the girl cheated first. Who knows? Who gives a f**k?"

Tags news