Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Omer Fedi: 2023 net worth of Addison Rae's boyfriend who is a guitarist

2023-05-12 20:24
Omer Fedi, the boyfriend of TikTok sensation Addison Rae, is the son of a famous drummer
Omer Fedi: 2023 net worth of Addison Rae's boyfriend who is a guitarist

23-year-old Omer Fedi is an Israeli singer, songwriter, composer, guitarist, and the boyfriend of TikTok sensation Addison Rae. Fans can't get enough of this Gen Z couple ever since they were seen together. The guitarist has been spotted traveling to various places with his girlfriend.

The couple first confirmed their relationship via social media in August 2021 when Fedi took to Instagram to share a story. “Me and my baby are both No. 1 atm,” he wrote, referring to Addison’s Netflix movie ‘He’s All That’ and his song ‘Stay’ with The Kid LAROI. While Rae's TikTok income and success are well-known, fans are curious about what Omer Fedi makes.

READ MORE

Addison Rae stuns in white polka dot dress as she goes shopping with boyfriend Omer Fedi

Addison Rae and BF Omer Fedi twin in cozy winter hoodies in adorable PDA moment during outing

2023 net worth of Omer Fedi

Omer Fedi’s net worth is $2 million, according to WikiFeed. Let's break down how he makes his money.

Success as a musician

Fedi's major earnings come from his career as a singer and a guitarist. Not only is he responsible for writing some pretty major songs like 'Mood' by 24kGoldn and 'MONTERO- Call Me By Your Name' by Lil Nas X, but he is also a talented guitar player.

It's in his genes

Born on March 25, 2000, 23-year-old Omer Fedi was born and grew up in Israel. Music is something that flows in his blood, and maybe that’s why he is so passionate. Omer Fedi’s father was a famous drummer.

Greatest hip-hop composers of 2020

Most of his songs eventually reached the number 1 list of the Billboard Hot 100. He got listed as one of the “greatest hip hop composers of 2020” by XXL journal. He has also been nominated in three categories at the 2022 Grammy Awards. As per Billboard, Fedi has been associated with Kid Laroi and Juice Wrld’s song 'Go!' which earned the Platinum tag record.

Earnings per song

Omer Fedi makes up to $50,000 for each song, according to The US Sun.