Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast 'living the life' he dreamed of as he extends gratitude to fans after smashing YouTube's day-view record, fans dub him 'GOAT'

2023-08-07 13:50
MrBeast wrote, 'Also, I don’t ever want to hear I only get view’s because I give away money'
MrBeast 'living the life' he dreamed of as he extends gratitude to fans after smashing YouTube's day-view record, fans dub him 'GOAT'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: MrBeast, the renowned YouTuber known for his charitable acts and extravagant content, recently took to Twitter to express his deep appreciation for his dedicated fanbase. He took to the platform to share an exciting achievement with his followers, breaking the YouTube record for the most daily views on his recent video. Notably, this accomplishment marks a significant milestone as it becomes the first non-music video to achieve such a feat.

MrBeast's dedication to pushing the boundaries in his content creation is evident. His videos consistently feature unique challenges and captivating ideas, showcasing his commitment to entertaining his audience. In a remarkable feat, he managed to surpass PewDiePie, the former YouTube giant, becoming the most subscribed individual creator on the platform. With this achievement under his belt, MrBeast now sets his sights on an even more ambitious goal, becoming the most subscribed channel on YouTube, surpassing the Indian music label T-series. In an exciting twist, he recently issued a challenge to T-series, vowing to exceed their subscriber count, seemingly in a bid to avenge PewDiePie's defeat in a previous subscriber battle with the music label.

'I’m living the life I would dream of every night'

In a moment of excitement and gratitude, MrBeast took to his Twitter panel to share the thrilling news with his followers about his latest video titled '7 days stranded at sea', which has broken the world record for the most views in 24 hours for a non-music video. Overflowing with appreciation for his loyal audience, he openly expressed his emotions, recounting how he now lives the life he once could only dream of when he was a 13-year-old. He poured his heart out, conveying his deep love and thankfulness to all his viewers for their unwavering support and viewership. In a sincere promise, he assured them that he would never take their presence for granted, cherishing their role in making his dreams a reality.

MrBeast wrote, "New video broke the world record for most views in 24 hours on a non music video! I’m living the life I would dream of every night when I was 13.. I love all of you and thank you so much for watching our videos!!! I’ll never take you all for granted 🥺❤️"

Further expanding on the news, MrBeast addressed the trolls who often accused him of buying views. He mentioned that he doesn't want to hear any claims that he only receives views, because of his money giveaways. MrBeast emphasized that the world record was achieved through genuine efforts, where he and his friends endured challenges and shared laughs.

MrBeast wrote, "Also, I don’t ever want to hear I only get view’s because I give away money. We broke the world record with me and my friends suffering and cracking jokes lol"

'Bro is the goat'

After MrBeast's exhilarating announcement about breaking the world record for the most views in 24 hours on a non-music video, the online community was abuzz with excitement. One user wrote, "bro is the goat 🐐" Another user wrote, "No friendly sky tho so a flop in my opinion." A user stated, "I was very surprised you didn’t catch any fish. Now just patiently waiting for a Bear Grills collab where you survive w him somewhere while learning survival skills, like gutting and filleting a fish. Or starting a fire with friction. There are so many survival skills that could be taught through the boys learning them, and it’d be incredibly entertaining!" A user commented, "Stoked to see what you do in the future. You are a YouTube genius."

Tags news