Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sarah Jessica Parker 'frustrated' Kim Catrall stole the show 'And Just Like That' with her million-dollar cameo

2023-07-09 04:49
Sarah Jessica Parker is hoping this 'expensive gamble pays off and the show gets decent ratings,' a source revealed
Sarah Jessica Parker 'frustrated' Kim Catrall stole the show 'And Just Like That' with her million-dollar cameo

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Sarah Jessica Parker seemed to be upset with Kim Cattrall's return on the 'Sex and the City' reboot as Samantha Jones as fans have happily welcomed her cameo. Sources close to the 'And Just Like That' lead actress revealed that she has been frustrated over Cattrall's $1 million guest appearance in the second season that premiered on Max on June 22.

Parker is hoping this "expensive gamble pays off and the show gets decent ratings", said the source who alleged, "It's very frustrating for Sarah. She's put her heart and soul into this project — and Kim's stolen the show!", and added, "While Kim takes this bow and counts her bash, Sarah's been busting her butt promoting the show nonstop and fending off questions about Kim's cameo," according to Radar Online.

Cattrall says cameo 'felt like dipping her toe back in time'

Cattrall previously talked about her return to the franchise as she shared she received a call from the head of HBO to discuss her part in the show's second season despite her not wanting to have any full-length roles with the franchise. "It felt like dipping my toe back in time and having a wonderful afternoon, and then a great martini … That's as far as I'll go," the actress stated during her interview on Today.

Parker who plays the iconic character love Carrie Bradshaw who is a love life columnist in the show expressed her disappointment when she learned Cattrall's return leaked while she opened up about her rumored rival who garnered attention for her role Samantha who is a man-hungry publicist.

Cattrall previously said she has never really been friends with Parker

Cattrall previously accused Parker of behaving rudely toward her. She claimed the incident took place during the original run of 'Sex And The City' and shared that they have never really been friends.

"I've spent a lot of years working really hard to always be decent to everybody on the set, to take care of people, to be responsible to and for people, both my employers and the people that I feel I'm responsible for as a producer of the show. And there just isn't anyone else who's ever talked about me this way," Parker said at the time, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Although it remains unclear about the beginning of their rivalry, a source revealed that Cattrall has made it "clear" that she has no plans to mend their frosty relationship.