Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate takes aim at Mark Zuckerberg as he pleads for fan support to secure access to Threads, trolls say 'best of luck playing victim'

2023-07-07 21:57
Tristan Tate finds himself presently placed under house arrest after he and his brother were unsuccessful in their appeal at the Court of Appeal
Tristan Tate takes aim at Mark Zuckerberg as he pleads for fan support to secure access to Threads, trolls say 'best of luck playing victim'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: The controversial influencer, Tristan Tate, has posed an intriguing inquiry aimed at the tech titan and billionaire, Mark Zuckerberg, regarding his groundbreaking social media venture known as 'Threads'. It is worth noting that Tristan, no stranger to controversy, also recently unleashed a scathing critique against Zuckerberg for imposing an outright ban on both himself and his brother, Andrew Tate, from the realm of Instagram.

Tristan finds himself presently placed under house arrest after he and his brother were unsuccessful in their appeal at the Bucharest Court of Appeal. The court has indicted them on various charges, including sexual assault, organized crime, and human trafficking.

'Prize to anybody who gets him to reply'

The 34-year-old individual took to Twitter to request his followers. Tate urged his fans to carry out a specific action to have him join a new social media platform. He asked them to screenshot his post and send it to Zuckerberg, the CEO of Meta, inquiring why Tate had been banned from Instagram for sharing pictures of cars. Furthermore, the influencer announced that anyone who managed to receive a response from Zuckerberg would receive a prize as recognition for their achievement.

Tristan wrote, "If you want me on Threads, I suggest you thread a screenshot of this to Zuck and ask him how I got banned for posting car photos? Takes IG to login. Prize to anybody who gets him to reply. 😅"

'Best of luck playing victim'

Tristan has gained significant media attention due to several controversies, involving problematic comments and encounters with the law. As a result, his recent tweet garnered the attention of numerous individuals. One user wrote, "Seems like you're all alone on this. Best of luck playing the victim. 😅😅😅"

Another user wrote, "Zuck is a matrix agent 👀" A user stated, "Trust me, no one wants you on there g 😭😭😭" A user asserted, "Why he's amswer is important to you"