Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc plans to 'retire from soccer' after failing to perform well at Sidemen charity match 2023

2023-09-11 17:59
YouTuber xQc's stint under the goalpost was a forgettable affair, conceding eight goals
xQc plans to 'retire from soccer' after failing to perform well at Sidemen charity match 2023

AUSTIN, TEXAS: The Sidemen Charity Match 2023 was a massive success, with 13 goals, dangerous tackles, and own goals. However, YouTuber xQc missed eight goals, leading to the team's defeat, reminding him of a promise he made before the match to hang up his boots.

The YouTube All Stars' streamer xQc had a nightmare the entire time, missing eight goals while donning the gloves. This poor performance, which resulted in the team's defeat, seems to have reminded him of another promise he made earlier this month.

xQc to 'retire from soccer'

xQc's costly errors added to the misery and resulted in a pitiable performance rating of 0.3. Following the incident, the broadcaster was spotted discussing his feelings in his Twitch channel's offline chat, where he said, "I legit retire from soccer, permanently."

In August, Sidemen member Miniminter sent a video inviting the former Overwatch Pro and Canadian streamer to the charity match. “Since the invitation is formal, I’ll accept it. I’ll go to the Sidemen charity match. I’ve got this; I can do it,” he said.

Later, Sidemen revealed on their Twitter account that xQc would participate in this year's Sidemen Charity Match.

In the tweet making the announcement, he promised to stop making reaction videos if he lost the game. The Canadian streamer wrote, "IF I LOSE I WILL NO LONGER DO REACT CONTENT. IT’S BEEN A PLEASURE. o7."

xQc's pre-game injury

xQc recently gave one of the lowest-rated performances in Sidemen Charity Events history, earning an extremely low score of 0.3 out of 5. The Canadian streamer acknowledged that a pre-game injury he sustained may have contributed to his bad performance.

He claimed, "Ngl this sounds like excuses, but I fell on my wrist during warmup and it flaired up my fracture again, I gotta get that sh*t fixed up asap."

However, the streamer acknowledged his poor performance in the Sidemen Charity Match 2023 when he remarked in the Twitch offline chat, "S**t, what a disaster LOL."

Additionally, the streamer mocked his own performance on his X (formerly Twitter) account. He humorously implied that he might be easily avoided on the field by posting a photo of a fake gate.

Tags news