Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘I have chosen to create distance’: Brooke Hogan shuts rumors about not attending Hulk Hogan’s wedding to Sky Daily

2023-09-27 01:22
'As we all experience this with our own families, the dynamics of a family unit change over the years,' said Brooke Hogan
‘I have chosen to create distance’: Brooke Hogan shuts rumors about not attending Hulk Hogan’s wedding to Sky Daily

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Brooke Hogan has finally spoken about why she was missing from her father Hulk Hogan’s wedding to Sky Daily on September 22 in Clearwater, Florida.

The 35-year-old took to Instagram on September 25 to share a note explaining her decision to skip the ceremony. She slammed the media outlets that were making assumptions about her absence and said she valued her privacy.

Brooke Hogan said the media was making assumptions and it was better to 'shut it all down'

She went on to explain and slam the media for creating assumptions by writing on her Instagram, as reported by Hollywood Life.

“As many of you know, I value my privacy but unfortunately a lot of media outlets are making assumptions as to why I did not attend my father’s third wedding,” she wrote.

“Instead of leaving it to speculation, I decided it’s better to shut it all down here. As we all experience this with our own families, the dynamics of a family unit change over the years.”

Brooke confessed that her family has gone through “a LOT of change” over the years "with all of it happening in the public eye."

She said she had to “learn how to best navigate those changes as they come, which has been difficult, to say the least.”

Brooke Hogan reveals personal healing and happiness for choosing to distance herself from her family

She added, “For my own journey to healing and happiness, I have chosen to create some distance between myself and my family."

She continued, "And am focusing on people and things that heal my heart and align with my own personal beliefs, goals, and values.” Brooke concluded her message by saying, “I wish him well.”

Hulk Hogan and Sky Daily tie the knot in a low-key wedding Florida wedding

Hulk, 70, and Sky, 45, tied the knot in a "low-key wedding” with their “nearest and dearest” in attendance in Florida according to Daily Mail.

The outlet noted from the wrestling star's friends that WWE Hall of Famer, whose real name is Terry Gene Bollea was "over the moon" after wedding Sky for the third time.

Hogan’s son, Nick, and Daily’s three children were all present at the nuptials, TMZ reported. It however added, Brooke “couldn’t make it on such short notice.”

The newlyweds’ wedding rings were reportedly valued at $500,000. Hulk was previously married to Linda Claridge and Jennifer McDaniel. He has two children with Linda: Brooke and Nick, 33.

Tags news