Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans baffled after xQc gets candid about his McLaren splurge on livestream: 'He's officially lost the car?'

2023-07-11 19:25
xQc proceeded to shed light on the misconceptions surrounding his ownership of the McLaren 720S Spider
Fans baffled after xQc gets candid about his McLaren splurge on livestream: 'He's officially lost the car?'

QUEBEC, CANADA: During a captivating Kick livestream on July 10, 2023, renowned streamer Felix "xQc" mesmerized his audience as he delved into the reasons behind his recent acquisition of a McLaren 720S Spider. Thrillingly playing Rocket League, he engaged in a thought-provoking discussion about personal growth and whether he had undergone a transformation. With passion in his voice, he clarified that his motivation for purchasing the supercar was not to flaunt wealth or status but rather to cherish it as a symbol of achievement. In his own words, he described it as a triumphant trophy commemorating his journey. What struck was the genuine humility with which he shared this revelation, a refreshing departure from the expected ostentation often associated with such extravagant purchases.

Offering a further glimpse into his mindset, xQc, a former Overwatch professional, proceeded to shed light on the misconceptions surrounding his ownership of the McLaren 720S Spider. The sensationalized rumors began circulating when his ex-girlfriend, Sammy "Adept", subtly hinted at her potential claim to the vehicle, citing its registration under her name. On November 2, 2022, xQc himself promptly addressed these speculations, setting the record straight in a composed manner. He underscored the fact that the car would officially be transferred to his name, emphasizing his unequivocal ownership. With commendable patience, he explained the practicalities of car registration. The astonishing clarity and conviction in his words left no room for doubt - the McLaren bore his name on the title.

xQc gets candid about his McLaren splurge on Livestream

Intriguingly, the McLaren 720S Spider resurfaced as a topic of interest during his recent live stream, prompting xQc to divulge further details about his motivations. He reiterated that he acquired the vehicle as a symbolic trophy, a tangible representation of his triumphs. However, his tone shifted subtly, hinting at undisclosed misfortunes surrounding his prized possession. Evidently choosing not to delve into the matter, he gracefully brushed it aside, leaving his audience intrigued and hungry for more information.

The former Overwatch pro shared more details about the matter, "Change is good. That makes sense. It's just, like, bro, listen! I'm not going to get into the details. Bro, I got a car that's worth a good amount of money. It wasn't a flex. I just brought it as, like, a trophy - for everything! And, nobody cared. Like, nobody said it was weird, or like, a flex. It was, like, a thing I did."

Streaming community members have been talking about xQc's McLaren 720S Spider since his ex-girlfriend, Sammy "Adept," implied that she "technically owns" it since it's registered in her name. On November 2, 2022, the French-Canadian streamer ended the rumors, saying: "The car is being transferred to me, okay? And it's fine! It's like, even if things pop off and go crazy, it's still mine! Like, my name is on the car. Do you guys not get it? Like, the reason why she is a co-owner, is that she had a license so that it'd be registered. So it can be driven around. Does that make sense? Like, the car has to be registered with somebody. So, yeah, the title and registrant. Yes! My name is on the title. The title is mine."

There was an undeniable aura of mystery surrounding the fate of the car, adding an enticing layer of curiosity to the tale. Astonishingly, xQc revealed that he had acquired another vehicle, one which pales in comparison to the prestigious McLaren 720S Spider in terms of value. He openly wondered why some individuals accuse him of changing, as he considered his new purchase to be exponentially more modest. This candid revelation showcased xQc's introspection and his refusal to conform to societal expectations or judgments.

'So he's officially lost the car?'

One user wrote, "So he's officially lost the car?", while the other user wrote, "Just a hypocrite that gets mad when called out." Another user commented, "Bro got cucked out his own car". The Fourth user wrote, "So he buy things which he likes and he shit on things that he doesn't like? What's hypocrite about it?"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news