Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kelly Osbourne denies having plastic surgery as mom Sharon defends her use of weight loss drug Ozempic

2023-09-06 04:51
Kelly Osbourne has set the record straight on the speculation that she has had cosmetic surgery on her face
Kelly Osbourne denies having plastic surgery as mom Sharon defends her use of weight loss drug Ozempic

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kelly Osbourne has set the record straight on speculation that she has had cosmetic surgery on her face, saying that her changing appearance is due to her weight loss.

The TV star, 38, is a new mom who welcomed baby boy Sidney with her partner Sid Wilson nine months ago.

How did Kelly Osbourne lose weight?

Kelly Osborne had a gastric sleeve surgery in 2018, which she calls one of her "best decisions". The surgery reduces the size of the stomach.

Kelly revealed in an interview with Daily Mail that the surgery helped her to change her relationship with food and to lose weight in a healthy way.

She also said that she has never had any procedure like plastic surgery on her face, and that she is too scared to do so.

She said, "I've done Botox, that's it. It's weired...everybody is criticizing and trying to figure out what it is that I've done."

"I really just lost weight. It's just the shape of my face!" she added.

However, she said that there are things that she wants to do when she "gets older", but her mother Sharon Osbourne teased her for being a "coward" and a "wuss."

What is Ozempic and why did Sharon Osbourne use it?

Sharon Osbourne, who also joined the interview, shared her own weight loss journey and how she used a slimming jab called Ozempic to shed more than 30Ibs in four months.

Ozempic, also known as semaglutide, is a drug that is targeted at patients with type 2 diabetes. It works by lowering blood sugar levels and suppressing appetite.

Sharon, the former 'X Factor' judge defended her own choice of using Ozempic and said that it is "not cheating." She said, "It's just something that you choose to lose weight. So, what is the biggie? I don't get it.

She also warned that Ozempic is not for teenagers and could be dangerous in the wrong hands. She admitted that she felt nauseous.

"I kept feeling like I wanted to throw up by for three weeks and then boom, it just changed," she said.

When is 'The Osbournes' podcast returning?

Kelly and Sharon are excited for the return of 'The Osbournes' podcast, reportedly on September 12, after five years haitus, and which will feature their family members Ozzy and Jack Osbourne, as well as various celebrity guests.

They promised that the podcast will be unfiltered, real and fun.

"We don’t hold back on anything,’" Kelly said. "I talk about my journey through treatment, and how two years ago, I went back to treatment, as well as my mental health."

"We have fun together," Sharon added. "And it’s funny how the topic of conversation always end up in the same place, in the gutter!"