Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Donald Trump Jr's gay club sexcapade: Aubrey O'Day dishes on Don's comfort levels at 'g-string' venue

2023-07-04 21:18
According to singer Aubrey O'Day, Donald Trump Jr felt 'super comfortable' while visiting a gay bar
Donald Trump Jr's gay club sexcapade: Aubrey O'Day dishes on Don's comfort levels at 'g-string' venue

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK: According to singer Aubrey O'Day, Donald Trump Jr was "super comfortable" while visiting a gay club, despite the fact that he afterward "kind of belittling the gay community." O'Day alleges she had an affair with Donald Trump's then-married eldest son during 2011–2012. Trump Jr has never publicly confirmed his relationship with the singer.

Trump Jr has become a mainstay among his father's conservative supporters over the past few years. He was accused of spreading "unvarnished homophobia" after calling Pete Buttigieg, the transportation secretary, "the gay guy" and claiming that he was only in the position "because he was gay and they check off a box," as per Newsweek.

Also Read: 5 things you need to know about Mark Zuckerberg's Twitter-killer 'Threads'

Don was 'totally chill and nice with everybody'

During an appearance on former Trump fixer Michael Cohen's 'Mea Culpa' podcast, on Monday, July 3, O'Day claimed totally chill and nice with everybody was "totally chill and nice with everybody," and the two later had "sex in a gay club bathroom." In the podcast, O'Day further added that while she and Trump Jr were in a gay bar, where "everyone was in a G-string or less."

She made the following statement about the son of the former president: "My assistant said he was very comfortable and she remembered him being totally chill and nice with everybody which, I mean, I looked at his Instagram for the first time in years the other night and saw all kinds of jokes you know, kind of belittling the gay community, transgender women, etc... I thought to myself, man you were super comfortable in that gay club. In fact, so comfortable that we ended up going to the bathroom and, for the first time, had sex in a gay club bathroom."

Also Read: Sylvester Stallone's rocky past: Actor shoveled lion dung and teachers voted him 'mostly likely to end up on electric chair'

O'Day claimed to Cohen on the podcast that after their alleged relationship ended, Trump Jr had experienced a "transformation". The singer said: "You know what a bleeding-heart liberal I am. And you know how I'm a social justice warrior since I was born and raised by one. There is no way that I could have ever loved somebody like what we see today. So, that goes to show you how much transformation or potential posturing the man is doing or has done since the man that I would call my soulmate, I also don't discredit that word."

Also Read: Tom Cruise plans back-to-back movie marathon with 'Oppenheimer' and 'Barbie', fans say 'dinner and then dessert'

O'Day previously talked openly about her alleged romance with Donald Trump Jr. The Danity Kane singer, 39, said she had an affair with President Donald Trump's son, 45, in 2011. During the season premiere of MTV's 'Ex on the Beach,' she named him her "ex" for the first time before referring to him as her "soulmate."

Is Donald Trump Jr homophobic?

During a segment on the conservative Newsmax network in February 2023 in response to a significant train derailment in Ohio, Trump Jr stated that publicly gay Transportation Secretary Buttigieg was a diversity hire. Journalist Aaron Rupar referred to his remarks as "unvarnished homophobia" on Twitter.

Trump Jr has recently started to compare teaching kids about LGBTQ+ relationships to "grooming" on social media. He defended the Parental Rights in Education Act of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in April 2022, alleging that those who oppose it are "trying to indoctrinate and groom these children." The act prohibited teaching about sexual orientation to schoolchildren through the third grade. In addition, Trump Jr recommended that Disney, which opposed the measure, alter its logo to incorporate the word "groomers" in light of "what they are fighting against."

More from MEAWW

Who is Jay Z's mother? Beyonce and Blue Ivy look resplendent as they attend Gloria Carter's wedding to Roxanne Wiltshire

Amber Heard addresses return as Mera on 'Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom' amid intense backlash: 'I’m very honored'

Tags news epcelebs