Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'90 Day: The Last Resort': Big Ed worries about his future with Liz Woods, says their relationship is 'slipping away'

2023-09-05 11:26
'90 Day: The Last Resort' star Big Ed admitted that he wanted to work on their connection as he could feel himself 'slipping away' from Liz Woods
'90 Day: The Last Resort': Big Ed worries about his future with Liz Woods, says their relationship is 'slipping away'

FLORIDA KEYS, FLORIDA: '90 Day: The Last Resort' couple Big Ed Brown and Liz Woods discussed their relationship issues during the group therapy session. However, Big Ed admitted that he wanted to work on their connection as he could feel himself and Liz 'slipping away.'

Big Ed and Liz joined the therapy-oriented spin-off to resolve their communication problems and become better partners. However, Big Ed appeared quite worried about the future of his relationship with Liz.

In Episode 4 of TLC's '90 Day: The Last Resort', Big Ed and Liz finally have a heart-to-heart conversation. Liz told Ed that his behavior during therapy was immature.

However, instead of backfiring at Liz, Ed accepted his mistake and said, "I just don't want you to think I'm taking this lightly."

Liz Woods shades Big Ed as she shares their intimate details publically

In the latest episode of the TLC spinoff, '90 Day: The Last Resort', the couples were asked to discuss their intimate lives with a sex therapist. However, Big Ed got upset after his fiancee, Liz, openly shaded him for his skills in the bedroom.

Ed and Liz have been struggling during their experience on '90 Day: The Last Resort' and when the couple was asked to rate their sex life, Liz didn't hold back in front of the other couples. Liz revealed Ed was out of shape and that she preferred to please herself.

Liz revealed, "I'm not someone to just like stop and give you like five or 10 minutes to catch your breath and then like get back into it," adding, "I prefer to get myself off."

Liz later admitted to cameras, "Thinking about being intimate with Ed right now, furthest thing on my mind because it's just really bad. If we don't try to work on our sex life in the bedroom, the relationship's over."

Liz elaborated that Ed "runs out of breath so fast." However, Ed defended himself to cameras, noting that he just had surgery and he was trying to get back into shape, but Liz interrupted and said it had been months since the surgery.

'90 Day: The Last Resort' star Liz Woods wants Big Ed to be 'more serious'

Big Ed hasn't been taking therapy seriously since the day he entered the resort with his fiance Liz Woods. He even cheated during one of the exercises and infuriated the other couples.

However, this time Liz opted to call him out and accused him of completely talking over her and not putting in real effort to improve their relationship. In the latest episode, during their time with a s*x educator, Ed again made an unfunny joke.

Ed asked the sex therapist where babies come from, which once again, annoyed all the other couples. Liz shot back, "I'm like, not in the mood for jokes at all" and later asked him to be more serious during the therapy.

Who is '90 Day: The Last Resort' star Liz Woods?

Elizabeth 'Liz' Woods hails from San Diego and first appeared on '90 Day: The Single Life' season 1 with his now fiance Big Ed. Liz also worked as a manager at a restaurant in San Diego.

Liz shares a daughter named Ryleig from her previous relationship. The TLC show star inspires her followers with her health journey and sharing healthy meals and exercise routines.

Who is '90 Day: The Last Resort' star Big Ed?

Big 'Ed' Brown is a photographer from San Diego who rose to fame after his '90 Day' debut on 'Before the 90 Days' season 4. The reality star traveled halfway across the world to meet his former flame Rosemarie in the Philippines.

However, Big Ed and Rosemarie split and soon he sparked a connection with Liz Woods. Big Ed was married once before to a woman named Sandra Heckman and the couple shares a daughter named Tiffany.

'90 Day: The Last Resort' airs every Monday at 9 pm ET on TLC.