Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Megyn Kelly requests fans to 'hold loved ones near' after suffering from heartbreaking loss

2023-10-04 16:58
Megyn Kelly also reminded her viewers to live the life they 'want to be living'
Megyn Kelly requests fans to 'hold loved ones near' after suffering from heartbreaking loss

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Former Fox News star Megyn Kelly revealed on her podcast that she “lost her dear friend” recently, urging her followers to always live the life they wish for.

In a heartfelt plea to her fans, the 52-year-old specified that she will be taking a day off to mourn the loss of her friend, who died suddenly.

Kelly looked extremely distraught as she passed on the message to her viewers, reminding them to “hold their loved ones near.”

Megyn Kelly suffers heartbreaking loss in her life

Kelly paid homage to her friend on her podcast by remembering her and sharing a message with her followers.

The former Fox News host started by stating that she is “not going to be here tomorrow” for another episode of her podcast.

She stated, her voice cracking, “I’m taking the day off because my friend died over the weekend. Totally unexpected. 46-year-old, mother of two young boys, and a beautiful wife. We don’t know what happened yet. That’s the reason I’m taking the day off.”

Kelly then went on to remind her viewers that life is short and requested them to “hold their loved ones near” and make sure that they live a life they “want to be living.”

She said, “It is just a reminder — as with any loss — hold your loved ones near. Make sure you look around, that you are living the life you want to be living.”

She added, “God forbid, God called your number tomorrow morning, you’re okay with the way you were in this world, your relationships, your core relationships..you had said the things that you needed to say.”

Kelly was teary-eyed towards the end and requested her viewers to “spare a prayer for my friend's— her husband and her boys, I sure would appreciate it.”

Fans offer their condolences to Megyn Kelly

Kelly’s fans were sympathetic and offered their deepest condolences on the matter.

One fan said, “I’m so sorry Megyn for your loss. You just made me cry. I will pray for all people that died suddenly.”

A second wrote, “That’s why I watch you. You put family ahead (and close friends) above your work. Thank you for being who you are.”

Another fan wrote, "I’m so sorry Megyn. It’s a stark reminder of being appreciative and grateful for each moment we have with those we love.”

A fourth said, “This is the kind of thing I’ve heard all day, that someone would take the time off to make sure that a close friend and her family are OK. Sending prayers hugs and love.”

Tags news