Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Adin Ross a Nazi supporter? Here’s why rappers don’t want to join Kick star’s streams

2023-06-10 15:53
Adin Ross' manager provided some candid and straightforward replies when asked about why top rappers were absent from his streams
Is Adin Ross a Nazi supporter? Here’s why rappers don’t want to join Kick star’s streams

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kick star Adin Ross received a straightforward response from his manager regarding his query about the absence of top rappers on his broadcasts. Over the past year, Ross has gained notoriety as a controversial online personality, partly due to his associations with individuals like Andrew Tate, whom he openly admires and even considered visiting in prison during his arrest.

In addition, Ross has drawn criticism for allowing self-proclaimed Nazi supporters to feature on his streams and expressing a desire to invite a well-known figure from that group on his channel. Consequently, Ross' manager explained that these might be the reasons for A-list celebrities and rappers being hesitant to associate themselves with him.

'So it’s because I’m a brand risk'

During a recent Kick stream, Ross reached out to his manager with a burning question, wondering why he has been unable to secure rappers like Lil Uzi and Travis Scott as guests on his show. In response, his manager delivered a candid and straightforward answer, citing Ross' association with controversial figures as a prime reason why these artists are reluctant to be affiliated with him.

The manager said, "Yeah, I would be getting you guests if they weren’t all afraid to be seen with you,” adding, “It’s insane. Your reputation is just so toxic. No one wants to be anywhere near you.” Ross then asked, "Wait, so it’s because I’m a brand risk?” To which his manager replied, "Uh, duh,…Oh yeah, they don’t want to be associated with a guy that’s having Nazis on his stream.”

Ross retaliated saying, "I stopped having Nazis [on my stream]." "Alright, but you still were doing it, dude. … I mean, you’re very closely affiliated with Andrew Tate, so a lot of people are afraid of that,” replied his manager. His manager didn't hold back in responding to his client, who has faced backlash for his remarks directed at HasanAbi, which even drew criticism from prominent streamers like xQc.

'Adin finally realizing he’s the problem'

The playful exchange between Ross and his manager, along with the unexpected revelation that the rappers had no interest in joining Ross' stream, garnered immense attention from both his devoted fans and his critics. One user wrote, "Why does he need a manager to know this..." Another user wrote, "Lol bunch of made up propaganda to cancel him for speaking the truth." "adin finally realizing he’s the problem," stated one.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news