Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul humiliated online after Dillon Danis shares Nina Agdal's NSFW post, as bad blood spills over again

2023-08-30 18:16
Paul is set to face the MMA fighter on the KSI vs Tommy Fury undercard on October 14
Logan Paul humiliated online after Dillon Danis shares Nina Agdal's NSFW post, as bad blood spills over again

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The ongoing feud between Dillon Danis and Logan Paul has reached a startling level with Danis sharing an explicit video featuring model Nina Agdal, who is engaged to Paul. The video, in which Agdal discusses her sexual desires, has thrust their bitter rivalry back into the spotlight.

Danis, a mixed martial arts fighter known for his association with UFC legend Conor McGregor, is scheduled to face YouTube sensation Paul in a boxing match on October 14. Their animosity has been evident for months, with both engaging in heated exchanges on social media and in person as they gear up for their upcoming showdown.

What was the content of the video that Dillon Danis posted involving Nina Agdal?

However, Danis has taken their personal feud to new heights by posting a video of Agdal, Paul's fiancee, openly discussing her sexual preferences. The origins of the video and how Danis obtained it remain unclear.

The video shows Agdal, a Danish model, talking candidly about her desires and explicit needs. In the video, Agdal, 31, reveals, "By the way, I'm very proud of myself because this is the longest I've gone without sex since I've started. Obviously, it's driving me crazy. I am struggling, I need a penis inside of me, ASAP. So if any of you guys know a good d*** that doesn't have STDs on it. I'll take it, right here." Danis accompanied the post with a simple caption, "Morning."

When did Logan Paul and Nina Agdal start dating?

Paul and Agdal have been in a relationship for approximately 15 months, and their engagement was celebrated during a vacation in Italy. Prior to her relationship with Paul, Agdal had a high-profile romance with actor Leonardo DiCaprio.

Danis has frequently used Agdal as a means to provoke Paul in the lead-up to their fight. He has even claimed to possess explicit photos of the model. Paul, on the other hand, has expressed his belief that Danis has crossed a line with these tactics. He stated, "I think he has gone too far... I think he’s going to get what’s coming to him. I think the people online are speaking for me."

'Logan Paul acting like he doesn’t care!'

In the wake of the video, Internet users couldn't keep their calm, seizing the opportunity to jest. One user tweeted, "Logan Paul everytime Dillon posts," sharing a gif from 'Peaky Blinders'. Another added, "Bros friends with the fbi agent watching Nina’s phone." A third shared, "Logan Paul acting like he doesn’t care." "NAH AINT NO WAY," read a tweet. A user questioned, "Yall really never dated a girl huh?" Another chimed, "My brother this type of behavior is absolutely unacceptable," "LMAO, every day I keep wondering when he’s gonna run out of content and every day is not that day," read another tweet.