Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Michael Smith? 'RHOC' OG Vicki Gunvalson dishes steamy details about her beau during Tres Amigas reunion

2023-07-27 12:27
During 'RHOC' Tres Amigas reunion, Vicki Gunvalson spills juicy details about her beau Michael Smith to Shannon Storms Beador and Tamra Judge
Who is Michael Smith? 'RHOC' OG Vicki Gunvalson dishes steamy details about her beau during Tres Amigas reunion

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: What a spectacular comeback it was for the queen of Orange County as she graced The Real Housewives stage once again, reuniting with her Tres Amigas! Vicki Gunvalson, Shannon Storms Beador, and Tamra Judge, the iconic trio, finally came together after a prolonged absence, and they knew how to celebrate in true OC fashion – with an abundance of tequila on 'RHOC' Season 15 Episode 8, which aired on July 26.

But amid the camaraderie, the spotlight shone brightest on Vicki as she regaled everyone with the latest chapters of her life post-'RHOC.' With two failed marriages behind her, she unveiled her newfound love, Michael Smith, with whom she has been in a blissful relationship for a year and a half. As the evening unfolded, Shannon also shared her updates during the reunion, making it an unforgettable and captivating gathering of the cherished OC veterans.

Who is Michael Smith?

Vicki's triumphant return to 'RHOC' Season 17, after almost four years of absence, marked a significant milestone in her love life with Michael. The couple has been going strong for a year and a half now, and their connection traces back to none other than 'RHOC' alum Kelly Dodd Leventhal. Michael has embraced Orange County as his new home, splitting his time between Texas and California, all thanks to Vicki's request for him to relocate. Michael is currently serving as the Managing Director and Founding Partner at Focal Point Development Services, LLC. Taking things at a steady pace, Vicki remains optimistic that they will eventually move in together, especially since her children have taken a liking to Michael, and his child now works for her, aligning everything perfectly. During the reunion, Vicki opened up not only about her kids but also about her s*x life. With a smile, she shared, "I've been dating a really nice man for about a year now." The candid conversation quickly delved into her s*x life when an inquisitive 'RHOC' producer sought more details. Vicki responded boldly, revealing, "[My] s*x life is great. He's incredible."

As the talk continued with Tamra and Shannon, Vicki didn't shy away from sharing her secrets to staying youthful and fabulous. She candidly disclosed, "I do whatever it takes to continue looking good. I wear crotchless panties, I wear thigh-highs, I wear whatever it takes. Because everybody's getting older!" With Vicki back on the scene, it's clear that she's bringing her signature charm and openness to the show, much to the delight of her fans and fellow housewives.

embed Instagram post

Where does Vicki Gunvalson stand with the other 'RHOC' ladies?

While Vicki may be thrilled to reunite with her dear friends Tamra and Shannon, she doesn't seem eager to extend the same warmth to some of their 'RHOC' castmates. When Tamra inquired about her interactions with Emily Simpson, Gina Kirschenheiter, or Heather Dubrow, Vicki candidly replied, "I don't talk to Emily and Gina. They're not in my wheelhouse." And as for Heather, her recollection of their encounter a year ago was less than pleasant, describing it as "a little standoffish." Vicki even believes that Heather perceives herself as superior because of her "insurance company." The drama in the episode thickened, but viewers were left hanging as it concluded with the tantalizing phrase "to be continued..." One thing's for sure, Vicki's unfiltered honesty and candid nature are back in full force, and the 'RHOC' dynamics are as intriguing as ever.