Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Piers Morgan exposes Andrew Tate's webcam operation accusing him of using 'loverboy method' to woo women

2023-11-23 12:46
After an argumentative exchange during the interview, Piers Morgan shared shocking proof of Andrew Tate's webcam operation
Piers Morgan exposes Andrew Tate's webcam operation accusing him of using 'loverboy method' to woo women

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Following a heated exchange between the two individuals in an interview, Piers Morgan responded to Andrew Tate by revealing damning evidence of his webcam operation.

The ex-kickboxer became furious when it was suggested that he wooed women using the "loverboy method."

Piers Morgan and Andrew Tate got into heated argument

In a heated interchange, Piers Morgan interrogated Andrew Tate, the influencer, regarding his characterization of the loverboy method. Morgan posted a video excerpt from the interview where the TV presenter questioned Tate about his use of the loverboy technique.

When 'Top G' refuted the term, he elucidated its meaning and responded emphatically, stating, "The loverboy method is when perpetrators entice victims with the promise of a loving relationship until they can be coerced into abusive situations or a form of slavery... That's actually what it means."

What did Andrew Tate say?

Andrew Tate emphasized throughout the conversation that he wasn't trying to force women to do anything they weren't comfortable with—rather, he was just being kind.

Piers Morgan uploaded a video of the influencer expressing the opposite about his webcam operation on his X account.

In the video, Andrew Tate mentions that he provides a course on his website, teaching men how to persuade women to fall in love with them, hire them, and achieve financial success.

He said, "On Cobratate.com I have my PHD program...PHD is a P**pin H**s Degree...That teaches basically how I got girls, how I met girls, how I got girls to fall in like me, how I got girls to fall in love with me, to work on webcam for me."

He went on to say, "Cause that's what I did, that was my MO - was to find girls, make them love me, and make them work for me, and that's how I got rich."

Similar to his interview with UFC CEO Dana White, Piers Morgan has demonstrated his ability to elicit greater openness from his guests than they usually would in other settings.

It would be fascinating to watch whether there are any more heated confrontations when the second half of his interview with Andrew Tate airs tonight.

Tags news