Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Claudia B? 'The Voice' Season 24 contestant once waited tables for coach Reba McEntire

2023-10-03 10:59
Claudia B showed some nervousness, but her demeanor persuaded John Legend, Niall Horan and Rebe McEntire to turn
Who is Claudia B? 'The Voice' Season 24 contestant once waited tables for coach Reba McEntire

UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIFORNIA: Claudia B brought a '90s soul vibe to Season 24 of 'The Voice,' expressing her affinity for the decade that gave us classic music and design. However, before anything else, it is intriguing to learn how this young singer discusses a poignant incident from her life with one of the Coaches.

Claudia, 24, sang Michael Jackson's "Human Nature" in a bluesy interpretation. She confesses that she used to be a server and once waited on Reba McEntire, implying that they've met previously.

Claudia marked an important event in early August by stating on Instagram, "One year ago, I worked my last shift as a server. The plan was for me to continue to pick up shifts, but instead I only picked up gigs and have been doing so ever since … feeling sentimental today and so grateful for gut feelings that lead me to this place & the people that keep me here."

'The Voice' Season 24 coach Gwen Stefani disappoints Claudia B's dad

Claudia's father was an admirer of Gwen Stefani. Remember when No Doubt was a mainstay of alternative rock? She truly was! Claudia was in her first rock band when she was 14 years old. She relocated to Nashville after graduating from high school.

Niall Horan, John Legend, and Reba all turned. She sounded slightly off-key. Her tone, though, is distinct. Her jazzy flair is notable.

Claudia studied jazz at Berklee College of Music. She is a pianist. Niall recognized her as a magician.

Gwen, ironically, did not turn. Dad must be dissatisfied.

'The Voice' Season 24 contestant Claudia B strategically picks Team Legend

Claudia's vulnerability is something Reba admires. However, John makes the better pitch. And certainly, she chooses him. "Strategy is telling me one answer, and my heart is telling me a different answer," Claudia asserts.

Team Legend is chosen by the jazz vocalist!

'The Voice' Season 24 contestant Claudia B has three singles on Spotify

Claudia is a full-time musician and soulful singer-songwriter residing in Nashville, Tennessee. She is from the Washington, D.C., region and attended Berklee College of Music.

She's also one of the Season 24 candidates who have already released music, with three tracks available on Spotify under the name Claudia B. "Night Without You" from 2020, "Old Me" from last year, and "Something Real," which was released in May, were among them.

Her Spotify description defines her as an upcoming pop/R&B singer with a sound that is a cross between H.E.R., Halsey, and Ariana Grande. She also claims to have played hundreds of gigs, including at the Grand Ole Opry, on the Kelly Clarkson Show, and at the National Cherry Blossom Festival in McLean, Virginia, near her hometown.

She previously released songs as Claudia B. Swope, including an EP named "Chances" and an album called "Yours" (2017), as well as an EP called "Pllwtlk" (2019). They do not appear to be available on any streaming services.

She is currently engaged to Jacob Lutz, an Artist/Writer from North Carolina.

'The Voice' Season 24 airs every Monday and Tuesday on NBC at 8 pm ET.