Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Madison Beer's net worth? Pop singer earns much more than what you might expect

2023-10-02 15:20
Madison Beer netted a profit of 1.4 million with the sale of her LA mansion in May 2022
What is Madison Beer's net worth? Pop singer earns much more than what you might expect

Full Name Madison Elle Beer
Date of Birth 5 March, 1999
Age 24 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthJericho, New York
Height 5 ft 5 in (165 cm) approx
Weight53 kg (118 lbs) approx
Net Worth$20 Million
OccupationSinger
Marital StatusUnmarried
BoyfriendNick Austin

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Pop singer Madison Beer's 2023 net worth is $20 million, as per CA knowledge. Beer has been a GenZ household name for years, ever since she went viral at 13 after Justin Bieber shared a video of her singing covers on YouTube.

She has since succeeded in gaining great prominence on social media. Let's get a closer look at her net worth and earnings.

Madison Beer's career in music

Madison, a native of Jericho, New York, saw her career take off in 2012 after Justin Bieber shared a video of her singing 'At Last', a timeless song by Etta James, with his millions of Twitter followers. Madison received a record deal with Island Records and a management contract with Scooter Braun thanks to the shoutout from The Biebs.

Beer recently released her new album, 'Silence Between Songs', which blends her beautiful vocals with magnetic production. She released her debut single, 'Melodies', in 2013 and followed it up with 'Unbreakable' in 2014 before breaking up with her label over creative differences.

However, Madison didn't let the minor setback stop her. She persisted in developing new songs, and in 2019, she finally signed with Epic Records. In February 2021, she released 'Life Support', her self-titled debut album. The album debuted at No 65 on the Billboard 200 and includes her single 'Selfish'.

Madison Beer's brand collaborations and other ventures

In addition to never letting up on her music career, Madison parlayed her popularity on social media in a few lucrative collaborations with some of her favorite brands. In 2020, she curated her limited-edition Madison Beer Collection with Morphe Cosmetics.

In a conversation with PopSugar, Beer said, "I am a Morphe fan on my own, so when they came to me wanting to collaborate, I was superexcited." She added, "I wanted to make sure that I could make something that I could actually genuinely use and it [included] color tones that I wanted. I was just really involved in the entirety of the process."

In 2021, Madison branched out again, collaborating with boohoo on a '90s-inspired line. The boohoo x Madison Beer collection included 50 pieces that she described as "easy to wear, vintage-inspired, and chic." She's also invested in real estate.

As per Cosmopolitan, Madison has undoubtedly been making a lot of money for a long time, but via wise investments throughout the years, she has increased her net worth even further. She spent $5.6 million on a Los Angeles mansion in November 2020. She sold the house for $7 million, making a $1.4 million profit, less than two years later, in May 2022.

Tags news