Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Julian Sands' official cause of death? 'Ocean's Thirteen' actor went missing while hiking on California's Mount Baldy

2023-07-25 04:57
'Julian was a great friend and client. He chose interesting projects that mattered to him,' said Sarah Jackson, Julian Sands' manager
What is Julian Sands' official cause of death? 'Ocean's Thirteen' actor went missing while hiking on California's Mount Baldy

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Julian Sands' remains were found a few weeks ago after it was confirmed by the San Fernando Sheriff's Department. A recreational hiker discovered his body on Mount Baldy, where he was last seen hiking in January. "The identification process for the body located on Mt. Baldy on June 24, 2023, has been completed and was positively identified as 65-year-old Julian Sands of North Hollywood. The manner of death is still under investigation, pending further test results," said the Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner Department in a statement.

"We would like to extend our gratitude to all the volunteers that worked tirelessly to try to locate Mr Sands," it added. However, on Monday, July 24, a public information officer for the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department shared the latest update on the British actor’s final cause of death which will settle his death certificate, reports People.

What is Julian Sands' official cause of death?

As per the authorities, Julian Sands’ cause of death has been deemed ‘undermined.’ The official clarified the status, “[It was] undetermined due to the condition of the body and this is common when dealing with cases of this type." Sarah Jackson, his manager earlier said, "Julian was a great friend and client. He chose interesting projects that mattered to him and was adored by everyone who worked with him. He was a passionate climber, and we draw consultation from knowing that he passed in a place he loved, doing what he loved. We are filled with the most beautiful memories."

Sands in an interview with The Guardian talked about his passion for hiking and the support he got from his family, "I owe them for encouraging me to take an interest in the arts (my mother, who did secretarial work at a garage) and natural history (my father, who did agricultural soil surveys)," he said back in 2020.

'I'll miss him every day of my life'

Several celebrities also reacted when his remains were found last month, "I'll miss him every day of my life, but such is life. You lose a lot along the road until you're lost. And that's the way life ends, I'm afraid. I'm very sad about it, but obviously, of course, mostly for his children," said celebrated actor John Malkovich.

‘Yellowjacket’ star Melanie Lynskey shared a post on her Instagram, "Julian Sands. I met you on the set of Rose Red in 2000. 'A Room With A View' was a movie I had seen dozens of times, and I adored you in it. I was so nervous I could barely speak to you." She added, "When I did finally tell you what the movie/you meant to me, I was struck by your humility, your lack of ego, the absence of any grandstanding."