Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

GMA’s Rob Marciano reveals how a childhood accident on White House compound left him with ‘55 stitches’

2023-06-10 11:55
Rob Marciano said he was 10 when the incident happened outside the Eisenhower Executive Office Building and joked it was ‘good times’ for his parents
GMA’s Rob Marciano reveals how a childhood accident on White House compound left him with ‘55 stitches’

WASHINGTON, DC: Rob Marciano, who provides forecasts for the weekend edition of ‘Good Morning America’, revealed that he once had to get 55 stitches due to an injury. Rob informed fans of this memory when he was in Washington, DC, reporting for GMA on the effects the smoke from the Canadian wildfires was having on the area.

During his time in the capital, Rob decided to make a quick pit stop at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. While he stood outside the complex, a painful and traumatic moment from childhood rushed to his mind, and the GMA anchor decided to document it and share it with his followers.

‘I impaled my right arm on this fence’

Rob snapped a photo of a fence outside the Eisenhower Executive Office Building and uploaded it on his Instagram story. It was rather odd to see a fence take the spotlight instead of a government building. but Rob revealed the tale behind the forsaken fence that traumatized him in his childhood. Rob captioned his story, “Fun fact: When I was 10 years old, I impaled my right arm on this fence to the tune of 55 stitches. Good times for Mom and Dad.”

He then uploaded a close-up of the fence and put it as a follow-up to his earlier story, slowly unraveling the details of his unfortunate accident. Rob said in the following story, “It did not tickle,” Rob joked, and added, “But my Yankees jacket prevented [it] from being worse!” He addressed the accident with a pinch of humor but revisiting a painful childhood memory and sharing it with his followers could not have been an easy task for the GMA journalist.

Rob Marciana sports clean-shaven look

Lately, Rob had been on hiatus, missing from all the action in the studio. He only returned recently to report on the poor air quality caused by the smoke engulfing Washington, DC due to Canadian wildfires. Rob looked fresh, with a clean-shaven look, as he was previously spotted with a scruffy beard and a worn-out look. While reporting on the weather in Washington, Rob recommended that viewers wear a mask to counter the effects of the unhealthy air quality outside.

Tags news