Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac shares plan to take up stripping in hilarious video, Internet says 'almost fell out my chair laughing'

2023-05-26 12:56
Paige Spiranac knows how to have fun at her own expense as she claps back at haters
Paige Spiranac shares plan to take up stripping in hilarious video, Internet says 'almost fell out my chair laughing'

Once again, Paige Spiranac has excelled in the latest video on her Youtube Channel that showcases her brilliant sense of humor and flawless sarcastic tone. In an effort to take back control from her haters, Spiranac debuts her stripper persona, Sandy Mounds, in a hilarious life update video on YouTube.

Spiranac is used to having people make judgments about her brand and personality. She, therefore, created a video, titled 'Life Update: My Next Chapter', to clap back at trolls rather than letting them win. You can watch the video HERE.

READ MORE

Paige Spiranac: 2023 net worth, dating life and family background of golf influencer

Paige Spiranac: Golf influencer's Top 5 Masters moments revealed

‘Are you a golfer or a stripper?'

The opening title screen talks about how frequently people have asked her if she's a stripper or a golfer. As Spiranac continued to speak satirically the whole time, she described her career journey from trying to make it in women's golf to receiving backlash online as an influencer.

“It’s been a really long journey. Obviously, I had a once-professional golf career, and I crashed and burned publicly in front of everyone. I think people last remember me crying during a press conference because I was just such a bad golfer, and I’ve been trying to find my way and figure it out, but I just see these comments everywhere,” Spiranac said.

She further added, “Because I’m still trying to be a golfer, but they [the social media comments] are like, ‘Are you a golfer or a stripper?'" She continued that a “lightbulb” went off and reckoned maybe this was her “calling.” Spiranac is seen going through steps to decide her stripper name. One of the funniest scenes was when she tried to sound out the name of her stripper while trying to spell 'Magnolia'. She experimented with several names, including 'T**s McGaven' and a few others, before settling on Sandy Mounds.

There is a montage of her trying various costumes, getting increasingly scantily clad, but settling on a reasonably typical golf dress was even more genius, she said, “This screams, Sandy Mounds, number one stripper.”

'I almost fell out my chair laughing'

"It takes a lot of self-confidence to do a video satire on yourself!! Well done Paige Renee!! I loved it!!," a user commented on the Youtube video while the other wrote, "This is absolutely the best thing you have put out Paige! Legendary!" Another commented "This video has to go viral. OMG, it was so funny! Way to go Paige!! Bravo. Sanding Mounds? I almost fell out my chair laughing."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news