Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'She doesn’t belong here': 'Vanderpump Rules' star Lisa slammed for having Tom Sandoval's back as Lala Kent calls him 'dangerous'

2023-05-25 13:24
Lisa and Lala Kent had heated up feud over Tom Sandoval cheating scandal in 'Vanderpump Rules' reunion
'She doesn’t belong here': 'Vanderpump Rules' star Lisa slammed for having Tom Sandoval's back as Lala Kent calls him 'dangerous'

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA: 'Vanderpump Rules' Season 10 three-part reunion finally arrived with some of the biggest revelations and accusations, especially around Tom Sandoval's cheating scandal. Lisa Vanderpump shared a bombshell clip on her social media.

The Bravo show dramatic clip teased Lala Kent and Lisa's explosive feud as they sit down with Andy Cohen. Lala dubbed Sandoval's Lisa chimed in to support the reality star. After the heated up feud, social media users now suggest that Lisa needs to leave the show.

RELATED ARTICLES

'They didn't murder anyone': Lisa Vanderpump opens up on Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss affair backlash

Lisa Vanderpump finally breaks her silence on Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss' scandalous affair

Lala Kent labels Tom Sandoval dangerous

In the latest Bravo show clip, host Cohen asked Sandoval whether he has been staying at the Valley Village home that he and his now-ex Ariana Madix purchased together. The reality star revealed, 'On and off.' However, Lala chimed in to brutally slam Sandoval. Lala referred to her relationship with her ex-fiancee and the father of her daughter, Randall Emmett, and dubbed Sandoval a 'narcissist' and 'a dangerous human being'. Lala said, "Sandoval is Randall. Give it 10 years. He is Randall Emmett. It's absolutely terrifying." She added, "That is a f**king narcissist. Everyone needs to be warned about this person." Furthermore, Lala said, "Like, this is a dangerous human being."

Lisa Vanderpump defends Tom Sandoval

After Lala's serious accusations, Lisa roped into the conversation and slams Lala over her fiery statements. Lisa took the side of Sandoval and said calling Sandoval 'a dangerous person' 'a ridiculous stance'. Lala instantly reacted and said, "I didn't ask for anyone else's opinion." Lisa responded, "Well, you have my opinion." Lala seemingly tried to shut down the 'Vanderpump Rules' star and said, "Well, that's great. I reject it," adding, "He was sleeping next to her. This was his life partner. If he can do that to her, there's something wrong with this person." The argument heated up after Lisa attempted to debunk some of the blame off Sandoval. She said, "A lot of people have done that before" and "they're not dangerous people."

'She doesn't belong here anymore'

'Vanderpump Rules' viewers slam Lisa for supporting Sandoval amid his cheating scandal. They also suggested that there's no need for Lisa on the Bravo show anymore. A social media user commented, "The reactions about lisa's time on the show being up and also other info about the reunion." Another viewer added, "Lisa came off worse than Sandoval tonight, I’m not gonna lie." Another Instagram user wrote, "I was so glad to see Lala shut her down. It’s like, just back off lady. You are backing the wrong horse here!" ANother follower added, "After her comments to Lala todays she can go and never come back." Another person wrote, "She doesn’t belong here anymore than Patricia does on southern charm but Lisa is really not looking his right now." Another user suggested, "Time to change the name too." Another critic said, "She’s needs to go!!! She cares more about money then the well being women!!!!!!!"

'Vanderpump Rules' Season 10 reunion marked the first time Sandoval and Leviss faced the Bravo show cast after their cheating scandal. Leviss was unable to be in the room for the first part of the reunion due to the restraining order she filed against her costar Scheana Shay. The viewers were treated with intense drama during the reunion. However, Cohen asked Madix why she had been willing to forgive Sandoval after his first transgression. Madix responded, "We were not really exclusive at that time. And I saw the rest of my life with this person, and I wanted everyone to see the best in him because that's what I saw at the time." Notably, Madix also insisted that she won't 'be as close' with Lisa if she continues to work with Sandoval.

The three-part Vanderpump Rules season 10 reunion premieres on Wednesday at 9 pm ET/PT on Bravo