Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans adore 'The View' host Ana Navarro as she details her hectic schedule before flying to NYC for Whoopi Goldberg's birthday

2023-11-14 10:49
Ana Navarro and her dog traveled from Florida to New York to join in Goldberg's birthday celebration
Fans adore 'The View' host Ana Navarro as she details her hectic schedule before flying to NYC for Whoopi Goldberg's birthday

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Whoopi Goldberg marked her 68th birthday on the set of 'The View,' celebrating with her fellow co-hosts, crew, and the live audience of the daytime talk show.

Ana Navarro, who is not a permanent host on 'The View' and alternates with Joy Behar, traveled from Florida to New York to join in Goldberg's birthday celebration.

She was accompanied by her dog, ChaCha, who has won over many hearts, including Goldberg's.

While making this journey for her co-host, Navarro briefly touched on her busy schedule, offering glimpses into her private life, and her fans couldn't resist sharing their thoughts.

Ana Navarro discusses her hectic schedule

Ana Navarro, a host on 'The View,' went on Instagram to share a video with her dog, where she candidly discussed her busy schedule over the past week.

Navarro wrote, “After 6 flights in 7 days -and days of partying like a rock star- I needed a day of no Spanx, no makeup, no margaritas, and no human interaction.”

Navarro also briefly mentioned her husband Al Cardenas, “Al was at a golf tournament today. He’s asked me to take up golf. But I love that it’s his thing. Also, it requires way too much time and special equipment.”

‘The View’ host then talked about her day with her dog, “So Chacha and I had the day all to ourselves. We took long walks, ate healthy, and watched & read no news today. When your body speaks to you, pay attention!”

The video was labeled “Heading to NYC for @Whoopigoldberg’s birthday.”

In the video, Navarro held her dog ChaCha in her arms and said, “We are heading to New York, because tomorrow is Auntie Whoopi’s birthday, and she’s been asking about you.”

"She was mad I didn't take you, so I told her I would take you for her birthday, so you can wish her a happy birthday," Navarro expressed, hoping that everyone would tune in to 'The View' for Whoopi Goldberg's birthday special.

Navarro's subsequent Instagram post showcased the reunion of ChaCha and Goldberg, capturing the two dancing together in celebration of Goldberg's 68th birthday.

“It’s @whoopigoldberg’s day. Tune into @theviewabc to watch a special show. Join @chacha_cardenas & me in wishing Whoopi a happy birthday! Let’s get this party started! 🎉🎊🎁🥳🎈🎂😘,” wrote Navarro.

Fans applaud Ana Navarro as she shares her busy schedule

As Ana Navarro disclosed her hectic schedule before embarking on her journey with her dog to celebrate Whoopi Goldberg's birthday, her fans tuned in to shower Navarro with love.

One fan commented, “Take good care of yourself and ChaCha.” Another fan wrote, “You're a great lady Ana.”

Fans also concurred with Navarro on the importance of having days for oneself. One fan commented, "Love it! Love self-care days, recharge days, one month at least! ❤️," while another wrote, "Yes, I'll be watching! I agree, we must have total rest days ❤️."

Navarro's fans continued to express their affection in the comment section, with one writing, "Beautiful as always," and another fan conveying, "love you."

Tags news