Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How did Tom Holland and Zendaya meet? MCU star charmed 'Euphoria' actress with his carpentry skills

2023-06-26 14:54
'I fixed my girlfriend’s door once really early on in our relationship,' said Tom Holland
How did Tom Holland and Zendaya meet? MCU star charmed 'Euphoria' actress with his carpentry skills

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tom Holland and Zendaya earned a name for themselves after starring in the 'Spider-Man' movies but offscreen too, they are renowned for their close relationship. Fans have been curious about how they met and what led to their relationship ever since reports of their romance surfaced.

It was recently reported that Holland charmed Zendaya with his carpentry talents. In a conversation with Unilad, he revealed that he enjoyed woodworking and utilized his skills to help close friends and family members, including Zendaya.

'I fixed my girlfriend’s door once'

"Carpentry is something I just really enjoy. I made my mum’s kitchen table. I made my mum’s office. I built all the cupboards in my bedroom. I built a little birdhouse with my granddad. I fixed my girlfriend’s door once really early on in our relationship," Holland said.

How did Tom Holland and Zendaya first meet?

It was confirmed that Holland and Zendaya were dating when they were spotted kissing in a car in Los Angeles in July 2021. There were rumors about the two since the release of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in 2017.

"They started seeing each other while they were filming Spider-Man," sources told PEOPLE at the time, adding, "They’ve been super careful to keep it private and out of the public eye, but they’ve gone on vacations with each other and try and spend as much time as possible with one another."

'And now we’re in love'

While Holland could not specify the precise moment that he charmed Zendaya with his woodworking skills, he did state that he was keen to demonstrate his helpfulness to her. "I was hanging out at her house and her door was broken,” he said, adding, “I was like, ‘I’m gonna fix that door for you.’ And now we’re in love."

Holland and Zendaya, though, maintain utmost caution when it comes to their relationship. "Our relationship is something that we are incredibly protective of and we want to keep as sacred as possible. We don’t think that we owe it to anyone, it’s our thing, and it has nothing to do with our careers," Holland told The Hollywood Reporter earlier.

Holland also spoke about how pleased he was that Zendaya joined the 'Spider-Man' universe. "Obviously, I'm very happy she came in and tested that day. I'm sure you can guess why. She's wonderful to work with. She's arguably the most talented person I've ever met," he stated.