Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'This is so unserious': Millie Bobby Brown trolled for crediting 'feminist' awakening to psychic visit

2023-10-17 15:22
'Stranger Things' star Millie Bobby Brown has said that she realized she was a feminist after visiting a psychic
'This is so unserious': Millie Bobby Brown trolled for crediting 'feminist' awakening to psychic visit

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: In a recent interview, Millie Bobby Brown revealed that her 'feminist' awakening occurred after visiting a psychic.

The 19-year-old 'Stranger Things' star unveiled the strange revelation in a Glamour profile published on October 16.

Psychic told Millie Bobby Brown she was a 'feminist'

In the profile, Brown said that her psychic told the actress that she was a feminist. The psychic reportedly helped Brown embrace feminism, and the actress revealed that she did not consider herself a feminist until then.

In the interview, Brown recalled how she went home and searched on Google, "How do I know if I'm a feminist?"

After reading more about it, the actress said she "really grasped the idea of feminism and what it means to me."

"Ultimately it's about opportunity," Brown stated.

Feminism is a focal point of Millie Bobby Brown's works

Brown's family production company, PCMA Productions, aims to spotlight underrepresented stories of women and girls.

PCMA, which has produced Brown's 'Enola Holmes' and 'Enola Holmes 2', is all set for its next project - Netflix fantasy-action film 'Damsel'. Brown will be seen in the role of Princess Elodie, a dragon-fighting warrior alongside Angela Basset and Robin Wright.

"The theme is feminism," said the actress about the movie, as she is all set to say goodbye to 'Stranger Things' and move on to other projects.

Apart from her feminist approach in movies, Brown is the youngest ever UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, where she advocates for menstrual care and girls' education.

Internet trolls Millie Bobby Brown's feminist awakening story

Brown's wake-up call to feminism has become the latest prey of the internet. Netizens are trolling Brown's odd way of realizing her feminist side. One astonished user tweeted, "GURL WHAT this is so unserious."

"Is that how we make life choices now?" asked a second user.

Another shocked user asked, "What in the 2023 did I just read?"

"Listening to a psychic is a no-no," tweeted another user.

While one user said, "Stranger Things are happening."

A user shared a meme with the caption, "What did I just read now?"

"The most unserious tweet I've ever read," stated another user.

One user stated, "Every person should be aware of their attitudes. It's logical that I search Google for that."

Another user shared a funny GIF mocking Brown.

Tags news