Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Logan Paul 'trying' to tell people comparing him to WWE superstar Bad Bunny?

2023-06-14 15:29
Fans demand Logan Paul vs Bad Bunny in a WWE ring after he discusses the musician and his wrestling skills with Nick Jam
What is Logan Paul 'trying' to tell people comparing him to WWE superstar Bad Bunny?

DORADO, PUERTO RICO: Logan Alexander Paul, better known as Logan Paul, a prominent internet personality decided to change his career trajectory and become a professional wrestler. During a recent episode of his podcast with guest Nick Rivera Caminero aka Nicky Jam, Paul discussed the comparisons drawn between him and Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio aka Bad Bunny, in the world of WWE.

Bad Bunny is a globally renowned music artist and has received numerous accolades for his musical talent. Despite his achievements in the music realm, Bunny's passion for WWE has led him to actively participate in multiple wrestling events within the WWE. Keep reading to know more about what Paul said about people who compare him with Bad Bunny.

'He has no business being as good as he is'

Paul and Nicky Jam discussed Bad Bunny’s work in WWE on the ‘IMPAULSIVE’ podcast. When Paul asked Jam, “When you see bad bunny slamming dudes in the WWE What’s going through your mind about Bad Bunny?” Jam replied, “He is a smart-a** motherf**er. Because my mentality is a lot of white kids don’t know s**t about Spanish music, but they know about wrestling."

Jam then said, "‘Who’s this guy, man? Who’s this guy?’ Because it’s very important he’s opening up to a new audience when he does that. He has cojones because I don’t think I could do s**t like that. Get in the f**king ring, getting f**king slammed everywhere, and s**t like that. I respect that. I think he’s smart. He doesn’t really have to do it because he already has his crew, he has his people, I forgot, but he’s making himself bigger and bigger, getting a bigger audience.”

After hearing the intention of Jam, Paul replied, “It’s hard though, I think cojones is the right word, This is what I say to people who are trying to compare me and Bad Bunny in WWE. I wrestled in high school. I did sports and athletics. I am a YouTuber, but I’m an athlete, bro. I was an athlete first. I can still surprise people because I’m a YouTuber, but I was an athlete first. Bunny is a musician, dude. He has no business being as good as he is, but he comes in there, and he crushes it.”

'Logan Paul vs Bad Bunny needs to happen in a WWE ring'

When someone posted a clip of the ‘IMPAULSIVE’ podcast episode on Twitter, fans took no time to share their thoughts on Logan Paul and Bad Bunny.

One fan wrote, "Bad Bunny is so so underrated the guy is cold in the ring," while another wrote, "Bad Bunny going to the #1 artist in the world by next year." "Bad bunny never scammed his fans you bag of sand," stated a user. One who wants to see them fighting wrote, "Logan Paul vs Bad Bunny you say?? We need it tbh," while one added, "Bruh, Logan Paul vs Bad Bunny needs to happen in a WWE ring."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.