Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Hayley Atwell dismisses claims of romance with Tom Cruise while filming 'Mission: Impossible 7', says 'it feels a little dirty'

2023-07-08 18:23
Hayley Atwell said, 'I would be like, 'Ooh, there's some weird rumors, it feels a little dirty, it feels grubby, it's not what I'm about'
Hayley Atwell dismisses claims of romance with Tom Cruise while filming 'Mission: Impossible 7', says 'it feels a little dirty'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The newest film in the 'Mission Impossible' franchise, 'Dead Reckoning Part One', welcomes Hayley Atwell to the series alongside Tom Cruise's Ethan Hunt. Cruise's co-star Atwell, 41, shared a good bond with him throughout the filming of the movie. The actress revealed that Cruise, 61, took not only her grandmother on a helicopter ride but also her mother. However, these kind gestures from Cruise during the production turned into romance rumors, as there was a spill that both actors were dating each other, despite a twenty-year age gap.

During an Interview with an Independent, Hayley dismissed these rumors, as she feels that Tom and the director of the film Chris McQuarrie are sort of her "two uncles." She went on to explain how ''dirty" the rumors were to her and said, "I would be like, 'Ooh, there's some weird rumors, and it feels base, it feels a little dirty, it feels grubby, it's not what I'm about." Atwell found the baseless wires "upsetting" because "it's involving people in my actual life, my personal life, who have to be on the receiving end of that. It becomes invasive."

Atwell further explained what Cruise had to say about these rumors. She said, "When I've talked to him about it, he'd be like" – here he turns to me intensely and looks directly into my eyes – "'You know exactly who you are. You know what you're about. And that is the only thing that matters."

'It doesn't matter what people think of you..'

She further said that Cruise added, "It doesn't matter what people think of you, if you are in integrity with yourself if you know what your value system is." This is clearly incontrovertible evidence that there were no shenanigans; I've had sexier chats with the postman."

'Mission: Impossible- Dead Reckoning Part One'

'Dead Reckoning- Part One', a mission-impossible film by Christopher McQuarrie, who also co-wrote the script with Erik Jendresen, is the director of the 2023 American action spy movie. The seventh movie in the 'Mission: Impossible' series, is the follow-up to 'Mission: Impossible - Fallout' (2018). Tom Cruise, Hayley Atwell, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Esai Morales, Vanessa Kirby, Pom Klementieff, and Henry Czerny are some of the actors that appear in the movie. It becomes apparent in the film that nothing can matter more than Ethan Hunt's goal when he and his IMF team are challenged by a mysterious, all-powerful adversary (Esai Morales). This makes it their most deadly mission yet, as per reports.