Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

From KSI's major scorecard error to Logan Paul's family planning, here are some of the MMA updates

2023-10-16 13:20
KSI's scorecard error and Logan Paul's family plans, here are some MMA updates
From KSI's major scorecard error to Logan Paul's family planning, here are some of the MMA updates

MANCHESTER, UNITED KINGDOM: The world of MMA has been making waves on the Internet ever since the most anticipated October 14 fight finally happened in Manchester.

Let's delve into the noteworthy scoreboard issue in the KSI vs Tommy Fury match, the aftermath of Logan Paul's victory against Dillon Danis, and more.

A scorecard blunder could have changed KSI vs Tommy Fury decision

Controversy has erupted over Tommy Fury's closely contested majority decision victory [56-57, 56-57, and 57-57] against KSI during the Misfits Boxing show.

Many individuals, including prominent boxing figures such as Eddie Hearn and Chris Eubank Jr, believe that the outcome of the lackluster event was biased in favor of KSI.

Both Tommy's brother, Shane Fury, and father, John Fury, contend that the decision might have been affected regardless.

Amid the discussion, spectators have observed that the majority ruling resulted from Rafael Ramos, the third judge, miscounting his total.

A unanimous decision should have been used to award Fury the victory. A user, Michael Benson, took to X (formerly Twitter) to share the scorecard pictures.

Logan Paul discusses family planning

Logan Paul celebrated his DQ win over Dillon Danis with his brother Jake, fiancee Nina Agdal, and the rest of his team backstage.

Logan claimed that the two had never been this stronger, referring to Agdal, whose name Danis has been dragging through the mud to draw attention to the fight.

He suggested that they (Logan and his fiancee, Nina Agdal) should talk about starting a family together while posing on Jake's shoulders.

He said, "He put me through hell these last two months. Me and my girl got stronger than ever. Nina, baby girl, I love you so much; I can't wait to start a family with you. Maybe we can talk about having that baby soon."

When Michel Pereira walked out with Israel's flag at UFC Vegas 81

At UFC Vegas 81, competitor Michel Pereira brought the Israeli flag out of the octagon a week after Dana White announced lifting the prohibition on bringing flags into the arena.

However, since Pereira is Brazilian, this decision raised questions among many individuals.

The UFC community became interested in learning if he is related to Israel. It turned out to be only a matter of solidarity. In the post-fight press conference, Pereira explained his actions.

He said, "It is because of the war. I have many friends in Israel and saw the same videos that broke my heart. I have a kid now, and I saw some videos with kids… I felt like I had to show support to Israel,"

Tags news