Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan exposes dark temptations that lurk beneath MMA artist's fitness obsession: 'Gonna feel like dog s**t'

2023-06-26 18:52
Joe Rogan considers workout is important for everyone
Joe Rogan exposes dark temptations that lurk beneath MMA artist's fitness obsession: 'Gonna feel like dog s**t'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan, the popular UFC commentator, and podcaster, has welcomed numerous prominent celebrities onto his show, the Joe Rogan Experience, captivating fans with its spontaneous and diverse discussions. During a recent episode, Rogan had the pleasure of hosting Gabriel Iglesias, a renowned stand-up comedian, and actor, where he delved into the intriguing world of fitness fanatics and their hidden temptations.

While many UFC enthusiasts may have felt the absence of Rogan, the esteemed color commentator, during the highly anticipated UFC 289, his distinctive and vivid commentary remains unmatched by most fans. Although his presence was missed in UFC events, fans can always rely on his renowned podcast, 'The Joe Rogan Experience' to catch up on his insightful words and engaging conversations.

'Gonna feel like dog s**t'

During the episode, the host of 'JRE' candidly opened up about the temptations he encounters while prioritizing his fitness journey, confessing a particular weakness for Italian cuisine. He openly admitted that he could indulge in pasta to the point of overeating, expressing his fondness for it by saying he could devour it endlessly.

However, Rogan hinted at his ability to maintain his fitness despite indulging in "high-calorie diets," primarily attributing his success to his unwavering discipline. Rogan also acknowledged the allure of numerous unhealthy food options and tempting drinking habits. He candidly mentioned how these choices can appear appealing at the moment.

Rogan said, "I mean it’s the feeling of it. It’s like aaahhaahh… When you’re all sitting around drinking red wine, I know I’m gonna feel like dog s**t in like an hour.”

However, he emphasized the significance of regulating the frequency of such indulgent days. Rogan stated, "At that moment, it’s worth it. But it’s only worth it for me once in a blue moon. When I eat like that all the time I get fat, I just like, get slower, my brain doesn’t work as well."

Joe Rogan's workout routine

Renowned for his impressive physique as a mixed martial artist, Joe Rogan is a fitness enthusiast who embraces a diverse range of workouts, including yoga and MMA. Alongside his rigorous MMA training, cardio exercises, and weightlifting, Rogan incorporates a variety of supplements and practices such as yoga and cryotherapy to maintain his peak physical condition.

Here is an overview of Joe Rogan's workout routine:

1. Weightlifting (3 days a week):

Rogan engages in a weightlifting routine three times a week, pushing himself until he reaches failure. His regimen includes various exercises such as dumbbell workouts, kettlebell workouts, barbell and squat rack exercises, mace training, battle ropes, and pull-ups.

2. Kickboxing/Muay Thai:

As a fan of Muay Thai, Rogan dedicates time to intense workouts with heavy bags, honing his skills in kickboxing and Muay Thai techniques.

3. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu + MMA Training:

Having extensive experience as an MMA fighter, Rogan also enjoys practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He incorporates this routine into his schedule when he has free time from other workouts.

4. Yoga:

Rogan appreciates the benefits of yoga and participates in two to three yoga sessions per week, enhancing his flexibility, balance, and mindfulness.

5. Cardio:

In addition to his other workouts, Rogan includes dedicated cardio sessions in his weekly routine. Whether it's running through Runyon Canyon with his dog or engaging in various cardio exercises at the gym, he ensures that his cardiovascular system remains active and energized.