Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Luis Ruelas be fired from ‘RHONJ’? Andy Cohen weighs in on Bravo star's future on show amid investigation claims

2023-07-05 11:49
Andy Cohen on the 'most shocking' 'RHONJ' reunion moment and if Luis Ruelas' investigation claim might lead to his dismissal
Will Luis Ruelas be fired from ‘RHONJ’? Andy Cohen weighs in on Bravo star's future on show amid investigation claims

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Andy Cohen just disclosed the "most shocking" aspect of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' reunion. Andy spoke on the next seasons of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' and 'The Real Housewives of New York City' in a July 2 interview with Us Weekly, while also discussing Louie 'Luis' Ruelas' future on the program.

The 'RHONJ' Season 13 reunion's dramatic second episode focused mostly on the simmering animosity between the Gorgas and Teresa Giudice and her husband Luis. Following the airing of the episode, host Andy analyzed some of the highlights from the second reunion episode and previewed the third installment on his SiriusXM show, 'Radio Andy'. He described the second episode as "upsetting" to watch, before adding, "Part 3 of Jersey is stunning and shocking." Andy then claimed that Bo Dietl, the renowned private investigator whose name was notoriously mentioned by Luis during the season, called him to answer rumors that Luis hired him to investigate the cast. "It's really wild," Andy said. "Bo Dietl tracked me down last week, while we were off. He was like, ‘Look, Louie never hired me, he never hired me,'" Andy said. "And I go, ‘Well then, how would Louie come up with it on camera several times and say that you got him info on people?’ And he’s like, ‘I don’t know, he was just talking.

Also Read: TLC star Big Ed's 'horrible' Fourth of July digital sketch brutally trolled on Internet: 'Reminds me of little nightmare people'

'He’s married to a cast member'

According to Andy, while there have been rumors that Luis had the cast examined during Season 13, the idea would not jeopardize his participation in the program. "He’s married to a cast member, so it’s really about whatever is going on with [Teresa Giudice]," Andy recently said to US Weekly.

Luis originally made the audacious allegation during 'RHONJ's 13th season finale, when he claimed Bo had information on everyone in the group. "I'm not talking, like, gossip," he said. "Bo Dietl, who’s one of the most famous private investigators in the country, one of my best friends, brought me information on each person in this group."

Also Read: Why were Hoda Kotb and Savannah Guthrie missing from 'Today' show? Fill-in host Kristen Welker happy to 'spend time' in studio

Teresa, on the other hand, was a guest on 'Watch What Happens Live' following the episode, and Luis was in the audience as Andy grilled them on Luis' assertions. Teresa denied hiring Bo and Luis, saying he said it "out of nowhere," while her husband stated he made it up because he was irritated following the long 'RHONJ' season and planning his wedding. Andy questioned their denials, saying on 'WWHL' that it was "an amazing thing to come up with out of nowhere." In fact, Andy's co-host John Hill noted on his radio show that the flip-flopping was strange, especially because Teresa had revealed at the reunion that she knew certain information about the cast "because of private investigators."

Also Read: 'Stop faking it': Internet slams Mauricio Umansky as he shares family photo on 4th of July amid split rumors with Kyle Richards

'Hard to imagine the show without either of them'

Because Teresa and her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga want nothing to do with one another after the 13th season, there have been rumors that one or both of them may exit the program. But, as Andy pointed out, "It's hard to imagine the show without either of them."

Having said that, Andy called the 'RHONJ' Season 13 reunion "one of" the saddest, sharing the most stunning moment of the recording. "It was just their level of hatred was at a 10," he explained about Teresa and Melissa.

More from MEAWW

Teresa Giudice slammed by 'RHONJ' fans for inappropriate 4th of July post: 'It’s always about her'

Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker claps back at body shamers as she shuts down 'most insane' pregnancy troll: 'This needs to stop'