Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

The View's Ana Navarro enacts iconic dialogue from 'The White Lotus', fans say 'Jennifer Coolidge would approve'

2023-08-27 10:27
After taking a brief pause to discuss politics, Ana Navarro is back to posting about her Greece vacation on social media
The View's Ana Navarro enacts iconic dialogue from 'The White Lotus', fans say 'Jennifer Coolidge would approve'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ana Navarro’s summer vacation away from ‘The View’ and all the way in Greece continues as she shares parts of it with her followers on Instagram.

After taking a brief pause to discuss politics, Navarro is back to posting about her Greece vacation on social media.

This time around, Navarro has shared a video of herself at a party, with some of her new friends that she made on her summer vacation. This video is titled “White Lotus Audition!”

‘The View’ co-host has repeated one of many iconic Jenniffer Coolidge lines from the popular HBO show, ‘The White Lotus,’ and fans have adored every second of it!

Ana Navarro’s rendition of Tanya McQuoid from ‘The White Lotus’

Ana Navarro shared a video of herself with two men, one on each side, as Navarro says, “These gays…these gays are going to kill me.”

On the video, the text read, “White Lotus Audition!” and the caption said, “You can never have too many shoes or too many gay friends. So happy I found some new ones on @azamaravoyages.”

Those who are fans of ‘The White Lotus’ probably understood Navarro’s reference from the HBO show as she imitated Jennifer Coolidge’s iconic character, Tanya McQuoid, and the original line said was, “These gays are trying to murder me” which according to an interview with Variety, had become “pretty iconic.”

Ana Navarro receives love and praise from fans

‘The View’ co-host has amassed a large fan following, a lot of whom couldn’t focus on the reference made by Ana Navarro, but instead on just her.

One person wrote, "You look beautiful,” and another said, “@ananavarrofl Ana omg I love your outfit and your earrings!!! Looking fabulous as always.”

Fans have also left some heartfelt comments on Navarro’s video as one wrote, "I fell in love with you over the course of this trip. You look gorgeous and are living proof we need to all take time off. Been too long for me."

Another commented, "Thank you for being a friend of the community, especially in these times we seem to have more enemies."

Some of the fans have acknowledged Navarro’s “White Lotus audition” too as one fan wrote, "@jennifercoolidge would approve" and another said, “Love this.”

Tags news