Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Family Stallone' star Frank Stallone reveals he sleeps on bed where his nieces were conceived

2023-05-17 23:49
Even though Frank lives down the street from Sly Stallone in California, the sisters never get to meet him
'The Family Stallone' star Frank Stallone reveals he sleeps on bed where his nieces were conceived

HIDDEN HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Sylvester 'Sly' Stallone is a world-renowned actor, but his younger brother, Frank Stallone, is also a success. The lesser-known sibling has also worked hard in acting and music, earning him multiple accolades throughout the years. He's also active on Instagram, where he often updates his fans on his life, which occasionally includes great photographs with his celebrity elder brother. The musician, who has eight studio albums, just appeared in 'The Family Stallone', raising eyebrows and more.

Frank gets a lot of camera time on the reality program, which is largely about Sly and his wife and children. However, when the fun uncle tries to bond with his young-adult nieces, things get a bit awkward.

RELATED ARTICLES

'The Family Stallone': Sylvester Stallone vows to keep 'creeps' away from daughters

Who is Sophia Stallone dating? 'The Family Stallone' star struggles as long distance takes massive toll on her relationship

'An annoying younger brother'

During the second episode of 'The Family Stallone', viewers meet Frank over family breakfast. Sophia reveals in her confessional, "My Uncle Frank was more (of) an annoying younger brother than my mentor." She did not believe they had a "great or close relationship." He's realizing as she gets older that they're all adults now. "You can kind of relate to me a little bit more."

Even though Frank lives down the street from Sly in California, the Stallone sisters never get to meet him. Sophia continues, "The last time Sistine and I were probably at Frank's place, I want to say, like 12 years ago." She acknowledges it's strange and hopes she could go see where this man lives. She desires to learn more about him.

'You were conceived on this bed'

Later in the episode, Sophia and Sistine pay a visit to Frank's house. They are initially taken aback by the place. Frank reminds them that he has lived in the same house for over 36 years, but this is only the girls' second visit. Sistine informs the cameras how big Frank's house is, where they had never been invited before. "The last time I was at Frank's house, maybe I was eight years old?" she asks.

The girls are then shocked to find a mold of their dad's abs in his living room. Sly clears the air in a confessional, "We did a scene in Rambo III, where he took a mold of my stomach because there's a stunt where I pushed this piece of wood through, and I cauterized myself." Sly, according to Frank, uses him as a "way station." He'd have everything stacked up, and Frank would have to keep it.

The girls were shocked to discover their father's wax mannequin in the basement, complete with his iconic hat and leather outfit, as well as a 'gangster' tag around his neck. Sistine tells the cameras that she finds Sly's memorabilia "a little weird." "Like, I wouldn't have Sophia's boobies in my closet."

Frank reminds them that it's from 'Rocky', when Sly was "hitting the meat," as the girl walks in a framed bloodied cloth on the wall. Sly believes he is "either a great collector or clinically nuts."

Sophia couldn't believe her uncle had a bed and a tub in the same room as the three entered his bedroom. She claims that's why he is still single. Frank couldn't wait to ruin the girls' moment, saying, "Well, I hate to tell you, girls, you were conceived on this bed." Sophia and Sistine cringe in unison.

The first two episodes of 'The Family Stallone' is now available for streaming on Paramount+. More episodes are to follow every Wednesday thereafter.