Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Joe Rogan support David Grusch's claims about aliens? Podcaster discusses UFO whistleblower's outlandish theory with Mike Tyson

2023-07-29 14:20
Joe Rogan appeared on the 'Hotboxing with Mike Tyson' podcast to extensively talk about extraterrestrial lifeforms and supposed government cover-ups
Does Joe Rogan support David Grusch's claims about aliens? Podcaster discusses UFO whistleblower's outlandish theory with Mike Tyson

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan has a penchant for discussing aliens and UFOs, and he usually divulges his beliefs on 'The Joe Rogan Experience' podcast. But this time the renowned podcaster appeared on the 'Hotboxing with Mike Tyson' podcast to discuss the phenomenon with the boxing legend.

The duo had a lengthy discussion over UFO whistleblower David Grusch's outlandish theory about aliens and extraterrestrial flying saucers. Furthermore, each had interesting comments to share when it came to talking about UFOs and supposed government cover-ups.

'Definitely some s**t visiting us'

Implying the possibility of UFOs being real, Rogan stated, "I don’t disbelieve, but I don’t believe, I think it’s possible." Meanwhile, Tyson provided an intriguing take on the immensity of the universe and the possibility of other life forms, stating, "I don't believe the universe just chose us to be the only ones," Surprisingly, despite being open to the possibility of alien visitations, both Rogan and Tyson apparently dismissed the UFO whistleblower Grusch's claims about government's trail of concealing files on aliens.

As the duo's talk progressed, Rogan delivered another astounding thought about the potential of something or someone having already visited Earth. Tyson concurred swiftly, even speculating that these visitors might be invisible to the naked sight. Rogan said, "I think there’s definitely some s**t visiting us over the course of human history," offering light on the fascinating subject of inexplicable encounters. Moving forward, Tyson proposed that aliens may not be physical entities but rather reside within us or observe from afar. The UFC commentator agreed with Tyson's views, stating his belief of the evolved creatures not needing a physical form to be present in the Earth's environment. Rogan later resurrected the topic of extraterrestrials on his Instagram Story by posting an image of our planet with only the oceans and a tiny bit of land, captioning it, "Alien map for Earth."

What are David Grusch's claims?

Former intelligence officer Grusch, along with former Navy pilots David Fravor and Ryan Graves, testified before a House Oversight subcommittee on national security, alleging that the Pentagon is withholding proof of alien spaceships from Congress. Grusch claimed to be aware of covert programs inside the government responsible for unapproved technological research on UFOs and that people have been threatened and physically harmed as a result of the Pentagon covering up supposed evidence of UFOs and "biologics." Despite his inability to elaborate on his charges, he urged Congress to hold the government accountable and investigate these concerns. Grusch also proposed debriefing representatives in a sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF), a sound-proofed facility typically used to divulge sensitive material by officials with security clearances.

Tags news epcelebs