Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHOSLC' Season 4: Whitney Rose's jewelry line launch party turns messy amid Lisa and Monica’s bitter feud

2023-11-08 10:25
Lisa Barlow and Monica Garcia argue after the 'RHOSLC' star claimed that the Bravo newbie didn't treat her mother right
'RHOSLC' Season 4: Whitney Rose's jewelry line launch party turns messy amid Lisa and Monica’s bitter feud

SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH: The 'Real Housewives Of Salt Lake City' Season 4 star Whitney Rose launched her new luxury jewelry line, PRISM, in January 2023. The reality star previously shared an edited video of numerous clips of herself and teased the launch.

The reality star also revealed that her jewelry line has been inspired by her journey of 'healing'. However, in the latest episode of 'RHOSLC' Season 4, the viewers got an inside look of Whitney's PRISM launch party.

'RHOSLC' stars Lisa Barlow and Monica Garcia's bitter feud

During the launch event, 'RHOSLC' Season 4 stars Lisa Barlow and Monica Garcia were involved in an explosive feud. The feud sparked after Lisa backed Monica's mother, Linda and noted that the Bravo newbie didn't treat her mom right.

However, Monica insisted that Lisa had no idea about her mother. This led to a dramatic feud. Lisa was also upset because her friend and co-star, Angie Katsanevas took Monica's side.

Whitney tried to draw the attention of her guests to the spiritual bowl. The guests were concentrating during the sound bath when Lisa and Monica's feud disrupted their meditation.

After the explosive feud, Lisa and Monica left Whitney's launch party.

Whitney Rose's PRISM highlights 'spirituality' and 'healing'

Whitney Rose's luxury jewelry line, PRISM, is based on 'spirituality' and 'healing'. The business venture's website noted that the line has been 'passionate about inspiring others to do the healing work that it takes to find peace and alignment in their lives'.

It further claimed that the products are 'intentionally created for free-thinking spiritual women who trust their intuition over everything'. The description of the business venture further stated, "Every piece of PRISM jewelry is created with a specific intention in mind to support collective healing."

The website added, "As you wear our jewelry, you change your vibration. Our products are exquisitely crafted with the highest quality and ethically sourced diamonds, gemstones and metals."

Angie Katsanevas bonds with Monica Garcia over childhood trauma

In the latest episode of 'RHOSLC' Season 4, Angie Katsanevas and Monica Garcia got along over childhood trauma. The co-stars noted that they share a similar childhood experience.

After their dramatic exchange in the previous episode, Angie and Monica met at a cafe to settle things down between them. They had a conversation about their feud and Monica got emotional and praised Angie for her generosity towards her daughters.

Monica lamented not being able to have family gatherings despite having a mother and grandmother. "I was so grateful that my kids were able to be around other kids and a family gathering settling because those are core memories that they don't get to have," she said.

She then tearfully recalled, "Michael was the one with a mom and a dad and brothers and sisters and they had a big family home, and I didn't have that. Then when the affair happened, obviously that changed everything."

The Bravo newbie admitted that she tried to protect her mother. "My mom never came to holidays and things like that with us before the affair," she said. Monica added, "My mom coming over to my house for every holiday and I'm always grateful for that. But I mean most of the time it would usually end in a fight."

Angie agreed with Monica and shared a similar experience, "One thing that I want to tell you because I want to able to build trust with you, my mom was alcoholic. She went through a lot of struggles and self-medicated. and so my childhood was not perfect."

'Real Housewives of Salt Lake City' Season 4 drops on Tuesdays at 9 pm ET on Bravo.