Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Eric Decker say 'no' to Jessi James' vasectomy suggestion? Singer opens up about her unplanned pregnancy

2023-08-29 06:16
'I wanted them to understand why mommy was gonna be slothy and tired and not as energized as I always am,' Jessi James said referring to her children
Why did Eric Decker say 'no' to Jessi James' vasectomy suggestion? Singer opens up about her unplanned pregnancy

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Wanted’ singer Jessie James revealed over an Instagram ‘Q&A’ session that she asked Eric to go for a vasectomy procedure, but he keeps refusing.

The mother-of-three is now pregnant and she is ‘very, very, very surprised’ to know that.

“It was not planned. As you know, I had been telling Eric it was probably time to get a vasectomy because I felt like we were done,” the 35-year-old explained.

She continued, “But I just feel like God always has other plans. It was extremely shocking and surprising but [we are] happy excited."

How does Jessie feel as she awaits her fourth child?

Jessie emphasized on the fact that they are very lucky to welcome another child. “Being able to have another little baby is, like, the most incredible blessing. We are all just over the moon,” she said.

The star shared that Eric ‘didn’t believe’ her at first. The former NFL player thought his wife was just ‘playing a joke’ and she then had to ‘physically pee again on a stick.’

“It was shock for a while there,” Jessie remembered.

The ‘I Still Love You’ singer is mother to Vivianne, nine, Eric Jr, seven, and Forrest, five.

Jessie shared that the children got to know about the news ‘pretty fast’ since her family is ‘just too tight’ for secrets.

“I wanted them to understand why mommy was gonna be so slothy and tired and not as energized as I always am,” she said.

Why was Eric Decker nervous about the procedure?

Spilling the beans of Eric’s refusal for vasectomy, Jessie shared, “He won’t. He just won’t do it,” she told Us Weekly earlier.

“[I] keep asking him to go make that appointment. “He says it takes, like, his manhood away from him. So he’s just gonna leave it, I guess.”

Eric himself explained, “I’m a little nervous about it. It’s a little power being taken. That’s how I feel,” according to PageSix.

Jessie also joked about it while promoting Ryan Reynolds’ Aviation American Gin brand.

“It’s Father’s Day and that means it’s time for another vasectomy — something my husband has refused to get.”

In the video, she can be seen making a ‘vasectomy-inspired cocktail.’ So, today I’m taking matters into my own hands.”

She continued, “We’ll start by filling a tall glass with ice. That’s probably more ice then you’ll need to soothe your tender areas after what I’m told is a pretty quick and painless procedure. I mean, it’s not like giving birth.”

Tags news